Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

Most of Bite Beauty's stock (excluding lip care products) is half priced. The company is going all vegan, and they're clearing out their old stock. (Sale is both here and on their site.) https://www.sephora.com/sale?ref=900127

Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the heads up!

Re: Thanks for the heads up!

yw Smiley Happy

In case anyone missed it, 20% off all Too Faced through 9/29:

https://www.sephora.com/brand/too-faced/all?icid2=homepage_marketingbanner_color_program_toofacedpro...

I hope to see more of these sales from Sephora Smiley Happy

@greeneyedgirl107 Any chance you happen to know if this is in stores also? 

@rrroxanne The ad on the homepage says in stores and online.  Happy shopping!

@greeneyedgirl107 The best! I was debating on a color of lipstick, and couldn't decide which color. Totally going to go in store & see the colors in person! 

select shades of the UD vice lipstick are $14, the UD naked foundation is $25 and the concealer is $18.

I don't know if this is in the sales section, but with any qualifying $14.50 men's Clinique purchase, you will get a free, full size charcoal cleanser, no code necessary!

2019-06-11-slotting-site-d-product-page-middle-banner-clinique-us-ca-handoff.jpg

Is the Weekly Wow kicking back up?  Who knows.  But what I do know is that this image was on the bottom of an email I got today, 6/12 (the one with the Sol de Janeiro, Isle of Paradise, or Supergoop promo code).

I didn't want to start a new Weekly Wow thread and step on the toes of the mods.  So here you go:

unnamed (8).jpg

Here is what’s listed as the Weekly Wow for the US site. There is a banner on the app as well as the desktop site promoting it. 

6EBB9BC0-6DDA-4DD0-8302-276C2BFCE880.jpeg

00778E81-1A13-4B88-A4FA-75234F4DBA56.jpeg

F91984D6-3B58-4D73-9009-779A4A40F2E2.jpeg

29740E9F-B724-4E7A-8DD9-B61EAFF69C67.jpeg

@tinobiscuits I saw a mod comment on a diff post regardin...

@tinobiscuits I saw a mod comment on a diff post regarding this weekly wow and they said its incorrect. Smiley Sad

Re: @tinobiscuits I saw a mod comment on a diff post regardin...

@Marrrryyyyy they are up now at the sales prices - don't know if that's a mistake but I can add them to my basket

PMG palette back in stock! 

F3F259CF-DC0B-4964-990E-3FE2D92F89EE.jpeg

MILK MAKEUP - Lip Color

All shades are 50% off!  $11

30710CE1-1B17-4DD3-9E81-40646C5EAD49.jpeg

FOREO - UFO™ I'm kicking myself for not waiting for this to go down before I bought it.

cross post from deals thread: Bkr on sale!

Just wanted to recommend this mitt: 

https://www.sephora.com/product/smooth-finisher-exfoliating-bath-mitt-P414214?icid2=products%20gridSmiley Tongue4...Smiley Tongue

This is amazing to exfoliate your whole body, really does a good job. It's better than any scrub I've ever tried, you just need to moisturize after. And it's only $5!

RE: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

What is the best deal to get any recommendations?
2,005 Replies