Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

Tweezerman Birds of a Feather back in stock for Canada for $9 - looks like more than 10 Smiley Happy 

https://www.sephora.com/product/birds-a-feather-mini-slant-tweezers-P405079

@jesscheems @Saschattack - not sure if either of you ever got your hands on them!

@lachaton thank you! I did get them when they were on sale last time, last winter I think. I had bought three actually. 😂☺️

@lachaton Thanks lady! I did get an email notification and haven't bought them yet. But that's sweet that you remembered <3 Made my day =)

RE: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

New in the sale section: KVD Shade + Light Contour Brush. I'm debating because I hear her brushes are really well made, but I don't typically like double sided brushes.

Re: RE: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

I feel your struggle.  I never know how to store a double-ended brush because I fear I am damaging one end or the other.  Even stuffing it in a roll seems wrong.

KVD tattoo liner on sale 😺

Is it the same as the tattoo liner ?

I'm sorry, I got them mistaken. It was for the Lightning Liner.

Good catch V!  I've been meaning to get Campfire Rebel.  Picking it up now Smiley Very Happy @veronika23

Image result for thank you gif

@michelleshops  Why is Campfire Rebel in none of the samplers or rollerball sets?  Smiley Sad Did you end up getting it?  Do you layer it with anything?  What can you compare it to?  This seems right up my alley and warmer / stronger / less floral than the other Pinrose fragrances, so I'm very intrigued.

You are welcome @michelleshops Smiley Happy

The naked palette is on sale at the moment

Re: RE: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

They have the wrong naked palette on sale Smiley Wink I want the Naked Heat one Smiley Happy

In case you havent noticed, there are many interesting items are on sale this morning: ie KVD ( @veronika23 posted earlier), lots of Tarte palettes and Marc Jacob Mod Noir perfume. I'm so tempted on the Mod Noir

yeah there is so much more stuff @blackkitty2014 @BrwnSugaG  especially in the US! Bite too!

so so much new stuff added to sale - tarte, MUFE, philosophy, peter thomas roth, josie maran, t3, and more! 

Looks like Sephora removed all Estee edit sku's from sale/site. I had a couple things in my cart waiting  for the rouge bag to go live. Bummer. 

that happened a few weeks ago too but all the stuff came back in a few days - for cheaper!

1,925 Replies