cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Not So Naughty November Hauls (2018)

7A5FA4DE-2EEE-49DF-B9DD-115883A7C935.jpeg

Novrmber is here! That means sales, hauls, birthdays (like mine), and more! Show us what you picked up this month, from makeup, to sweaters and boots, to new books you’ve been looking forward to! Show it alll off!  

Re: Not So Naughty November Hauls (2018)

Yes, I will definitely let everyone know my thoughts on the bars. I bought the travel size bars just in case they turn out to not be quite up my alley, but I’m crossing my fingers that I will like them.

Really pretty haul, @ParrotTulips!  Pat McGrath is so pretty!  Congratulations on reaching rouge!

@ParrotTulips such a great haul!! That brush is underrated - I love mine from this past year, and use it more than I thought! When you try out the DE bars, definitely post your thoughts! I had my eye on the mini duo, but I have sensitive skin and some of the reviews were mixed. I’d be interested in hearing how you find them!

@cianni I have been using PeeKee bar for a year now and love it. I started with buying the duo and bought 2-3 full-size PeeKee since then. It cleans, is creamy, soft feeling but doesn’t strip at all. It might now clean waterproof makeup though but I don’t wear much makeup so it’s not a problem.

if you like physical exfoliation, Juju would be gentlest form. I used to use it once or twice a week but didn’t feel the need to repurchase the full size. Full size PeeKee lasts me a long time, approx 3-4 months with 2 people using it for face wash.

@naturalooks15 thank you! That’s good to know. Maybe I’ll have to look into the PeeKee bar. I’m not big on physical exfoliation because I already have a gentle daily peel in my routine. I don’t wear any waterproof makeup so that isn’t an issue for me. I appreciate your help!

What a great haul @ParrotTulips ! Congrats on Rouging, can't wait to see what else you decide to pick up from the bonus sale 😉

I’ve got a long list of Loves, so it will be tough deciding what actually makes it in my basket!

Congrats on getting the Skin Show Trio, they were fun to track down😆

It was actually just a coincidence that I was able to check the Sephora app at the right time for the minis! I woke up and was unable to sleep at 4 am and lo and behold there they were. 🙂

so jealous of your Pat McGrath haul! enjoy all your new goodies 😃

Thank you!

I couldn’t resist trying the Morphe 35O palette after trying the 9C palette, especially when I saw the Hourglass promo 😍 1D030042-B68A-45DF-B4D0-60CBB48CC6AC.jpeg

@bakeamuffin,

That really is Autumn in a palette!  Beautiful shades.  🙂

@bakeamuffin That’s my first palette I bought from them a couple of years ago and made me start liking their products. Enjoy!

I like the colors, @bakeamuffin!

I have yet to try Morphe yet, but that palette looks lovely! And you can't go wrong with Hourglass promos! 😃

are you loving morphe? @bakeamuffin great haul

are you loving morphe? @bakeamuffin great haul

Re: are you loving morphe? @bakeamuffin great haul

It’s really nice to create full comprehensive eye looks with, there’s literally a shade for every thing (base, transition, crease, lid, etc. So far the shades I’ve used have all played together very nicely, some are a bit chalkier and others a bit more creamy but all in all it’s a great palette to have on hand and I don’t have to try hard with it. I would purchase another Morphe palette,

butnicwould want something with different shades and tones than this,

some cool greys and browns with a few colour shades would be excellent! @Imaster

Tags:

Another amazing palette purchase @bakeamuffin! 💗 These colors will look great on you! You’re going to have so much fun creating looks with these lovelies!

Thank you so much @itsfi! ☺️💕

@bakeamuffin The 35O looks so good! I ended up picking up the 35F after trying the 35O2 🙈. I’m so jealous you got to pick up that Hourglass promo, the color looks absolutely stunning! It went OOS so quickly, you’re so lucky!

testing