Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

My oh my, May is here! ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ It's time to show off all the magical must haves you picked up this month.

Let's give our hauls a moment to sparkle and shine! โญ

1000017278.gif

๐ŸŽ‰And of course a huge shout out to all the May Birthday Beauties! ๐ŸŽ‰

Wishing you all the most magical month. ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ

1000017279.gif

May also holds a special day for all the Mama's, Aunts, Grand Mama's, and all the ladies who play a special role to the kiddo's in thier lives. ๐Ÿ’ Happy Mother's Day to all of you! ๐Ÿ’

If you are pampering anyone this month, we'd love to see what you've picked out. ๐Ÿซถ

Happy Haulin! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ 

Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

I kinda went a little wild last month due to the sale ha so I'm a bit more tame this month. So far I've only purchased 2 Lawless glosses in popsicle (website exclusive) & lavender sorbet, just got those in yesterday. I don't really count fragrance towards the same beauty spend, BUT I did order the new phlur fragrance this AM in soft spot so I'm really hoping I like that because the notes sounded so good but it's basically a blind buy. I debated the purse spray but kinda ticked that 2 would still be less than free snh lol.

I have a few things on my list but trying to hold out for an ulta 20% or maybe if there is a Sephora f&f in aug - Dior bronzed glow blush or the new shades of BB serum (or from their website if there's a sale). I want to try another shade of the PMG bronzer and restock my concealer. I've tried to repurchase the negligee gloss but that shade has been OOS forever and CS is no help, not sure there has been a direct sale in a while. I was also so excited to see WA biscuit in the gloss balm but of course its LE --_--

@aviscardi  Great haul! What do you think about popsicle and lavender sorbet?? 

@aviscardi would love your thoughts on the fragrance 

Good job @aviscardi and I agree, fragrance doesnโ€™t count! โ˜บ๏ธ PMG bronzers look so good, do they blend nicely? 

@aviscardi  good for you for limiting your purchases this month and holding off for a good sale! I didn't end up ordering anything during the spring sale, but I spent too much this month so I'm going to try to be more disciplined next month ๐Ÿ˜… I hope you enjoy the Phlur fragrance - it's always tricky to blind buy a fragrance, but so far the couple of times I've done so I've had good luck. Enjoy your new glosses too! ๐Ÿ’œ

IMG_5942.jpeg

โ€ƒSephora Haul!

Pretty bottle, I can't decide which one to get. What does it smell like? @AllieSephora 

@AllieSephora  great haul! I love the GR niacinamide dew drops! Hope you enjoy everything!

@AllieSephora those all just make me think of summer โ˜€๏ธ.

@AllieSephora @Amazing haul. 

@AllieSephora  Wow! Great haul! 

Nice haul @AllieSephora ! I love the Saie glowy super gel!

My low buy has kind of fallen by the wayside this past month...hopefully I can get back on track next month! ๐Ÿ˜… In the meantime, here's the damage I did with 3 (!) Sephora orders, and one from Penhaligon's.

Sephora hauls all together:

20240520_190352-01.jpegI was wearing my strawberry pants when I unboxed these, so I had to take a picture XDI was wearing my strawberry pants when I unboxed these, so I had to take a picture XD

Took advantage of the recent fragrance points multiplier to order some more candles - the Nest wellness votive trio might end up being a gift, I haven't decided yet. Also took advantage of the skincare points multiplier to pick up a few skincare items. And of course some makeup snuck in there too...๐Ÿ˜… Took the opportunity to pick up both skincare sample bags as well - so many intriguing new samples to try! I really need to start working through some of my expanding collection of foils.

I decided recently I want to have a more dedicated body care, hand & foot care routine, so I got Soft Services Software Update Retinol Body Serum for Fine Lines and Crepiness 2.5 oz / 75 ml , #SEPHORA COLLECTION Hydrating Hand Mask in Coconut + Mango Mango  & SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Foot Mask in Coconut + Lavender Coconut . Do you have skincare routines for your body, hands & feet? what products do you use & like?

Also used some of those hard-earned points to pick up a few rewards: Summer Fridays Mini Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL  and Oribe Maximista Hair Thickening Spray 1.7 oz / 50 mL - and yes, I got the hair clips too ๐Ÿ˜‚ I blame @SportyGirly125  ๐Ÿ˜‰

I kept telling myself I didn't need these but...I caved XDI kept telling myself I didn't need these but...I caved XD

And my Penhaligon's order:

20240520_142536-01.jpeg

If you know me, you know I love a fragrance discovery set ๐Ÿ˜… I have been wanting to get my hands (and nose) on these discovery sets from Penhaligon's for ages - I'm excited to start trying all these new fragrances! The 3 travel sprays & sample of their new fragrance Alula were GWP.

Ooh, new fragrances, how do they smell? Those clips ate too cute. I think everyone here got the Chunks ๐Ÿ˜ @caitbird 

@Buootiful  I haven't tried any of these fragrances yet (still working my way through a previous discovery set I picked up), but very excited to start trying them soon! haha thank you, I do love hair accessories so I just couldn't resist ๐Ÿ˜… but they are very nice hair clips!

So cute @caitbird ! ๐Ÿ“ So many new samples to try! The strawberry gloss smells so delicious! Enjoy it all! 

@Sunnysmom  thank you! I tried the strawberry balm dotcom yesterday, I love it!

@caitbird those perfume samplers look awesome!  I've only smelled a handful of fragrances from them but I hope that you find some winners there!

@CookieGirl1  thank you! I have high hopes that I will like at least some of them. Do you have any favorites, out of the ones you have tried?

@caitbird TBH I haven't enjoyed most of them!  There have only been a couple that I actually liked and I don't remember their names.

Conversation Stats
Photos212
  • 1000017278.gif
  • 1000017279.gif
  • 17144986994738838166369396453455.jpg
  • 1000017375.jpg
  • 1000017377.jpg
  • IMG_4273.jpeg
  • IMG_4839.jpeg
  • DC3A9152-0AD0-4FFF-AFF4-8DC0E2D7F252.jpeg
  • 3E7CA2AA-24E8-487D-AD68-99B3FCF0BFC5.jpeg
  • I intentionally picked shades Sephora doesnโ€™t carry, so I could use other retailer rewards instead of my most recently acquired Rouge Reward (which Iโ€™ll use for different goodies).
  • Okay, NOW Iโ€™ll stop buying so many candles this year. :D
  • 17146722456176014968085215806512.jpg
  • IMG_4283.jpeg
  • IMG_4288.jpeg
  • IMG_4097.jpeg
testing