Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating the month of July (my birthday month🥳) by showing off all your wonderful hauls! Whether they are big or small let’s see them all!64E56E10-ADE8-4FD2-B22E-508148FE5786.jpeg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Part of my Boxycharm popup haul. The other order hasn't arrived yet.

Hair and skincareHair and skincare

Hopefully I like everything. 😊

yaaaaaaaay!! great deals @l8totheparty

yaaaaaaaay!! great deals @l8totheparty

@l8totheparty I'd be interested to hear how you like the Playa refresh spray.  I received it in a gratis and the scent was overpowering.  It smelled like vanilla and garbage.  I hope it works out better for you.

@sprocketta 

It's really not that bad. The smell dissipates somewhat.  I didn't finish spraying as much as I liked to on its inaugural journey as it fell and broke the spray nozzle.  So that sucks.

PLAYA - New Day Mist 3-in-1 Styler Refresh

I need to hunt down a spray bottle to dump this pretty bottle's contents into now. 

😆 that's quite the dramatic description!  Let me try it right now and I'll get back to you with a 'first impression '. @sprocketta 

@l8totheparty Have you used other products from Tula before?  I've been mildly curious about the line but I don't feel like people talk about the brand as much as other brands.

Not at all. This is my first foray into the line. I figured at the Boxycharm popup price, it was a good price to try. @CookieGirl1 

Ooooh!!! Those Playa hair products look wonderful @l8totheparty! <333 Enjoy your new treats! 🙂

Thanks, @itsfi !

@l8totheparty  Great haul! I have the new day mist and love it!!

@ather ok, so you spray the mist on anything but your roots, is that it? And then your hair is refreshed?

@l8totheparty  pretty much!! I was hesitant because I have thin hair but it works 

I've read Playa products are good. Good luck, @l8totheparty!

Thanks,  @curlychiquita ! I took a whiff of the spray for hair freshening and wow is it strong.  I can't imagine walking around that scented all day. But I haven't tried it yet! We will see. I hope they are good! 

Nice haul @l8totheparty!

Thanks, @faeriegirl 

Technically it's now August, but I ordered these from Ipsy in July 🙂 I have not tried any of these products before- Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream (I'm worried this will be too rich for my oily skin, so I might save this until winter time), L'arvore Honey Butter Masks (new to the brand), Cathy Doll Green Tea and Witch Hazel Masks (again new to the brand, but excited to try this!), Midflower Binchotan Mask (I have some of their other masks also from Ipsy, but have yet to try them), I Dew Care Sugar and Space Kitten Masks (I have their Disco Kitten and love it so I couldn't resist these two minis!), innisfree pore clearing clay mask (I've read great things about their other products, and have been wanting to try this for a while), Babe Lash Eye Gell Patches (I loove under eye patches and read good things about these), hey Honey Wild Berry and Honey Recovery Mask and Soroci Lycomato Sleep Mask (both new brands to me, and I actually have another of the sleeping mask from last months Ipsy add-ons... I really need to try it lol, but again I'm wondering if it might be best kept for winter). Definitely excited to try all of these out!!53319953-65C5-4260-9E4F-8881E21FE67F.jpeg

enjoy your great haul @TigerFinished

enjoy your great haul @TigerFinished

Great haul 

Ooh, enjoy your masks, @TigerFinished!

1 Reply
testing