Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Spring is officially here! That means savings sales around the corner ๐Ÿ™Œ Please share your fabulous April Hauls here, and happy happy birthday to all the April babies ๐Ÿฅณ

1553648_9d234.gif

โ€ƒ

351173-3d-Spring-Waving-Gif.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: April Hauls and Spring Savings Stars ๐ŸŒŸ

Thank you @Buootiful 

I remember reviewing the stack as "fierce but full of fallout.". I love the range of looks you can make, the pigment is redonk, but SO MUCH FALLOUT.  Do not do apply without a shadow guard or some powder 

Ooh yes, thank you for the tip!! @danielledanielle 

@danielledanielle Itโ€™s hard to believe that blush is the same as the pan, which is so vibrant! I have added LYS Beauty Higher Standard Satin Matte Cream Blush Confident to my cart, they all look so pretty ๐Ÿคฉ 

@eshoe and it's a good sized compact.  I was expecting something along the size of becca blushes, but this is pretty large.

I had a hard time choosing, too, but they all seem great.

It must be a thin pan then I am guessing,

@danielledanielle. Which would be great actually, because I could slip it right alongside some others in my little drawers! Itโ€™s good to know these things, as I am looking at space for future purchases ๐Ÿ˜‰

@danielledanielle Ohhhh girl, I totally feel you on that back in stock haul ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜‚ The Benefit GWP bag is so cute!! How often do you wash the sponge/replace the colour switcher? My sister got me one but I only used it once... I think I havenโ€™t gotten the hang of incorporating a new tool into my routine.

@Guessgal , I wash it with bar soap (dial) and it gets a lot of the pigment out more so than brush soap.  But, I think I may have been too harsh when I initially would wash it because I see little pieces of it in the sink ๐Ÿ˜ถ.  As for frequency, I try to wash it weekly when I deep clean all my brushes.  Most of the time, it's bi-weekly, because I forget to wash it half the time.

I have it open and ready to go as I am grabbing things in the morning.  It's right next to my brushes, so that makes it a cinch to use.

Those are the best @danielledanielle ! Love all of your haul!  Isnโ€™t that gloss balm so good?! I agree and Iโ€™m not a big gloss girl. And they have some color to them too!  How do you like the concealer? More moisturizing or drier would you say? 

@Sunnysmom I am delighted by this balm!  I wasn't expecting anything because it was more of "I'm making this purchase, gotta get something" mentality.

First Impression - The concealer (I'm wearing it, on top of my old makeup, I'm lazy at the moment), it's neither moisturizing nor dry.  It's in the middle.  I love my Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Liquid Concealer , which is thick and creamy, it's definitely not that.  It's thin, doesn't go on tacky, but seems to set quickly.  I think this is a good concealer for the amount and price.  I don't have under-eye circles, but I have perma-bags, so I'll see how it works on those tomorrow.  But, for covering up discoloration and brightening, seems legit.

Thank you for your helpful info @danielledanielle , it sounds promising. I like the feel of Jouer as well. Iโ€™m always looking for the perfect shade and consistency it seems! 

Sale orders finally showing up from Sephora, Ulta, NM, BG, Beautylish.  Also a wonderful gift from a dear sweet friend of mine so I had to include it. These sales have to stop tho Iโ€™m so grateful to get these items for a good price! Thanks to @blackkitty2014 , @itsfi , @Ispend2much6 , @niki172 for inspiration and recommendations on some of these! 

Loving SEPHORA COLLECTION Size Up Volumizing Mascara 0.47 oz/ 14 g Westman Atelier Beauty Butter Matte Powder Bronzer Coup de soleil Guerlain Terracotta Highlighter Stick Jouer Cosmetics Blush & Bloom Cheek + Lip Duo MERIT Brow 1980 Volumizing Eyebrow Pomade Gel Black Brown Gucci Glow & Care Shine Lipstick Goldie Red, Guerlain Terracotta Sunkissed Natural Bronzer Powder 00 Light Cool La Mer The Hydrating Illuminator 1.4 oz/ 41 mL Hourglass Confessionโ„ข Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick - Red 0 Red 0 #Hermes Mini Jardin set.

Juvia lips in Rouge, Rude Girl, Smashbox lips in Bawse, Disorderly, Kjaer Weis creme blush in Lovely, Saie rose blush, Violette highlighter and liquid lipstick , Bare Minerals gloss , TF Soleil black / gold eye , Laniege Lip treatment balm , Dior single shadows ( so smooth and nice tho basic I understand ๐Ÿ™‚ in Minimalism and Beige Mitzah, Surratt blush in Barbe and Clasique, Hermes Rose Tan Lip Enhancer, Hourglass Red O, Sonja G  brushes. I have swatches if anyone wants them also. Itโ€™s still April right?! Just made it for April thread! ๐Ÿ˜€

E26B893C-8C86-458B-B244-C378508BFA8D.jpeg

โ€ƒ

FA8786CC-C242-4D72-BD74-7E4BF05925A4.jpeg

โ€ƒ

0B8EC426-3C78-42CA-ABD1-25F3A31E18C6.jpeg

โ€ƒ

๐Ÿ’•Lovely haul! Thereโ€™s so much stuff ๐Ÿคฉ

Amazing haul, @Sunnysmom!! Just so many pretty things!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thank you @haleyvvvv so sweet of you! 

Amazing amazing haul @Sunnysmom .... look Iโ€™m at the front door. I want to play with them ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‘

Waiting for you @blackkitty2014 ! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Wow, @Sunnysmom, this is amazing! I can't even comment individually on all this goodness!

Lol thank you @curlychiquita , I always feel the same about yours! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Awesome haul @Sunnysmom!

Thank you @faeriegirl ! ๐Ÿ’ž

Love your beautiful photos!! Fantastic haul @Sunnysmom 

2,975 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos385
  • 1553648_9d234.gif