Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas

Gift for a Too Faced lover!

Anybody have any ideas for a gift for my sister? We have very different tastes and I don't know what to get her for christmas. She loves Too Faced but has a ton of their stuff already. I think she has most of their eye shadow palettes which means she has a lot of pink and nude eye shadow. Eyeshadow would be my first choice for a gift because its pretty versatile but I don't want to get her more nude/pink, and if I get her brighter colors, they wont go with anything else she has. She also likes Nars lipsticks but I don't really support the brand because of their recent decision to sell products in China, this REQUIRES animal testing, something I am very opposed to. I think she has started to turn away from Urban Decay because she doesn't like their eyeshadow (lol, I use there's all the time) but she uses their setting spray all the time. She kind of likes Kat Von D lipsticks (this is one we agree on, her's are my favorite) but I wouldn't know what shades to pick for her or if there's a good set. She has brown hair and light to medium skin tone, with hazel eyes. It would be great if it wasn't more than $40. Please help me out if you have any recommendations on things she might like!  

RE: Gift for a Too Faced lover!

She sounds a lot like me. Some things I love that are different that she may like... Marc Jacobs lipstick in slow burn Marc Jacobs highliner in earthquake Tatcha skin care bundle Tarte Park Avenue Princess chisel palette Becca bronzer in Capri coast I use a lot of Too Faced products and find the above items work beautifully with the Peachy nude shades. Good Luck!

Re: Gift for a Too Faced lover!

Too Faced just recently released the Clover Eye Shadow Palette. The packaging is sooo cute. It was sold out for a little while, now restocked again. I'm thinking of getting it. Its only available on the too faced site. Also I just recently bought the Too Faced Boss Lady" Holiday palette (available only at Sephora), its adorable too. I love the colors, and it includes a blush and highlighter, both are really pretty. I also recently bought the Natural Love palette ( only at Too Faced site), its a palette with neutrals, but has TONS of them, probably won't need another neutral palette ( its been out I think since earlier this year)

I second the Tis the Season to sparkle glitter set, and perhaps the mascara ornament. If you want something not so glittery, their Under the Kissletoe liquified lipstick set might be good for her. Those sets are under $26. The mascara ornament is only $12.

It's a bit more than you wanted but Too Faced has a new palette coming in December still ahead of Christmas time. But I agree with others perhaps show her the "Fall/Winter Coming Soon" thread here and ask, "Have you seen these new releases" just to get her talking about things she might potentially like or want. Perhaps even a Sephora gift card or something classic like a beautyblender. 

AllureTooF.PNG

@bunnygirlerin if she likes sparkly eyeshadows she might like the ‘‘tis the season to sparkle” eye set, she can use it with the palette she already has and make new looks. It’s so glittery and it comes with a glitter glue. I’m sure she will like whatever you get her best of luck.

The new Too Faced Christmas pallets are so fun I think it is $49.00 but it comes in a make-up bag & w/ a travel size Better than sex mascara.

Try to reach out and have her try something new. For example Bite has new lipsticks that just came out. They are nudes and they are really pretty. I believe I saw a little “sample / travel” size of those lipsticks. I highly recommend them.

Sweet Peach Pallete! FOR SURE!

Does she own the Too Faced highlighters yet? I haven't used them myself, but the packaging is so pretty! Hopefully, someone can chime in with a review 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
  • AllureTooF.PNG
testing