Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Gift Ideas Wanted! Help Us Create the Ultimate Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide

Sephora Holiday Sign it's the beauty you give.png

EDIT 10/28: You've spoken, and your Community Chosen gifts can be found here!

It’s the most magical time of year, especially for those of us who live our best life during peak shopping season, but shopping for gifts doesn’t come easily for everyone. The pressure of coming up with the best beauty gifts for everyone on your list can be a major struggle for some, taking out the joy that should come with spreading holiday beauty cheer. So we figured we’d call in some reinforcements – the BIC! We want YOUR expert help to crowdsource the ULTIMATE holiday gift guide.

EDIT: We love what you've shared so far, so we're extending the deadline to contribute your Sephora gift ideas! Please fill out this form by Monday, October 14th! If you're on the app, please make sure to visit on desktop or the mobile website in order to access the form link.

*Please note: These might not be the exact categories we end up using in our final guide – they’re just to help spark that gift-giving spirit and inspire your ideas. Don’t forget to share your own gifting category ideas in the form as well!

Re: Gift Ideas Wanted! Help Us Create the Ultimate Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide

Just submitted my responses! This is my first time filling out the holiday guide form. I've missed it past years or simply didn't have the time. Thanks for extending submissions till today @TeamBIC ! Was really helpful for me to think about all my recipients and devise a good shopping plan!^^

Re: Gift Ideas Wanted! Help Us Create the Ultimate Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide

Doing this atm hopefully I finish before 12am PST 😉 .. I'm not going to even pretend to be quick when it comes to making beauty product decisions lol.

That was a lot of fun @TeamBIC, and I wanted to mention that I appreciated the option at the end to have the list sent to yourself. That will be helpful! 🙂

I think I put waay too much thought into this 😂 I filled it out as if I were in those positions, what would I want? It took me HOURS 🤦‍♀️ Lol 

I had a blast putting this list together, I'm so curious of what the final list will look like! 

This was soooo fun. I loved that there was a "teacher" category included. 🙂 As an expert on what gifts to give teachers - lotion and hand-cream sets are ALWAYS much needed with all the hand santizer and hand washing we do around kids, haha! 

Pssst! Please head to the link below to share your gifting recommendations: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/35dae5536f87421f94ed43828fd9f321

Pro Tip: If you're on the Sephora app you'll need to click the link from a desktop or mobile web browser!

I just spent a good 30 minutes answering all these great questions. It’s helped me think about who I’m shopping for this year and what options exist! And not to mention it’s a nice way of learning about the new holiday sets online. 🙂 

Gift Ideas Wanted! Help Us Create the Ultimate Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide

Has anyone started shopping their own list for themselves?...asking for a friend 😆😂🤷

I have a terrible habit of buying 2 of every gift when holiday shopping. One for them, one for me. 😂 

I have the bad habit of making sure I get my wish list items first, before getting gifts for other people. lol <333

RE: Gift Ideas Wanted! Help Us Create the Ultimate Community Chosen Holiday Gift Guide

Yehhh

@TeamBIC these are my suggestions for boss babe gifts 🙂

BECCA - Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder

TOM FORD Black Orchid Eau de Parfum Fragrance 1.7oz/ 50mL

NATASHA DENONA - Metropolis Eyeshadow Palette

PAT McGRATH LABS Sublime Perfection Foundation Medium Deep 25

HUDA BEAUTY - Liquid Matte Lipstick

DR. JART+ - Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream

Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL

TATCHA - The Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream

OUAI - Super Dry Shampoo

Velour Lashes Effortless - No Trim - Natural Lash Collection Mini Me

I made the following perfume lists as gifting suggestions. I tried to include a mix of designer and niche, and added one retro fragrance per list. Nothing is too "out there" even on the Unique list, I tried for fragrances I think most might appreciate. Edited to add some younger options for teens and early 20s

Romantic & Sultry

• Gucci Bloom
  • Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin
  • Kilian Moonlight in Heaven
  • Aerin Amber Musk
  • Mugler Angel Muse
  • YSL Opium
  • If younger, try Guerlain Robe Noire series or Kilian Princess

Fresh Light & Lively

• Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine
  • Tom Ford Eau de Soleil Blanc
  • Jo Malone Sage and Sea Salt
  • Phlur Sandara
  • Hermes Eau De Rhubarbe Ecarlat
  • Calvin Klein ck One
  • If younger, try Maison Margiela Lazy Sunday Morning or Skylar Meadow

Modern & Unique

• Gucci Memoire
  • Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Noir
  • Hermes Un Jardin en Mediterrannee
  • Guerlain Herba Fresca
  • Atelier Cologne Cafe Tuberosa
  • Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume

Mens

• Tom Ford Oud Wood
  • Guerlain Vetiver
  • Hermes Terre d'Hermes
  • Acqua di Parma Colonia Leather
  • Maison Margiela At the Barbers
  • Dior EAU Sauvage
  • If younger, try Dior Sauvage

@pocketvenus mind. blown. This list is incredible, thanks for being such a wealth of fragrance knowledge! 

@KatieBTAlways happy to share the fragrance love here at BIC ❤️

@pocketvenus  You definitely are the queen of fragrance! My brother loves Hermes Terre d'Hermes. It's a nice one! And I second Jo Malone Sage and Sea Salt. Love it!!!

@veronika23I try!!! Lots more recommendations on the Fragrance Finder thread 🙂 https://community.sephora.com/t5/Perfume-Posse/BIC-Fragrance-Finder/m-p/4725044

I think you are awesome at it!!!! Thanks! I'll check that out. 🙂  I need to start a schedule again to try some more samples I have...  see if any are worth it. 😄 @pocketvenus 

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Sephora Holiday Sign it's the beauty you give.png
testing