Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Gift Ideas For My Mother??

So my mum isn’t the hugest fan of makeup but she does like cream based and stick products. (Like cream blush or stick contour). I was wondering if anybody had some favourite products that I could get her? She has pale skin and blue eyes. Her eyes are blue and she has a combination skin texture. Also, she loves any sweet scents and dislikes floral scents. If you have recommendations please lmk! 

-Alex (he/they)

Re: Gift Ideas For My Mother??

@dragqueenalex - LYS Beauty Deluxe Higher Standard Satin Matte Cream Blush Trio  I am pasty white with dishwater blonde hair and blue eyes (fwiw).  I am happy with my purchase. 🙂

If you’re spendy- Westman Atelier has some gorgeous cream products with nice packaging that come in a stick form. Westman Atelier Face Trace Cream Contour Stick Biscuit Westman Atelier Baby Cheeks Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick Petal are both very pretty as well as teh Westman Atelier Lit Up Glow Highlighter Stick Nectar . They are also very easy to use.

NUDESTIX Nudies Cream Blush All-Over-Face Color and NUDESTIX Nudies Matte Cream Bronzer are also really good options- lots of colors and they are more pigmented. They also have the NUDESTIX Nudies Bloom All Over Dewy Color which have a dewy finish.

I also like the Rose Inc, Tower28 and Melt Blushes. 

You could also try the Sephora Favorites Vanilla Travel Perfume Sampler Set and she can try all of them and see which she likes most.

Hi thank you for the recommendations!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing