Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

middle eastern fragrances

I'm just now getting into the tiktok trend of buying middle eastern fragrances and i was wondering if anyone had any recommendations?

Re: middle eastern fragrances

I'll be watching this thread as I love my Saudi Arabian ouds. The store I remember I have one oud from is Oud Elite. I'll check if the packaging for another one I have has the fragrance house name on it to share as well and update.
> unfortunately I could not find any indication of the name of the perfume house the one in the brown box is from. But both of these have very different fragrance profiles, and Oud is so versatile now that you can often find very modern scents that appeal to people who actually find pure oud too much to handle.
oud.jpg

A third one I have (but is not with me currently) is from Amir Oud. That is a very classic rose one. The box actually says "Foreign Rose" on it, so I am not sure if that is an exclusive from Dubai/ Oman/ Saudi Arabia in store that has never been violable online, or if it was just packaging given for me, a "foreign rose" woman 😅
the packaging of the bottle and color & viscosity of the oil is identical to these 3 in the screenshot, so I can only guess if my perfume was one of these on the rose scents page. It is quite strong with no other fruity or citrus notes, so it's one of the other categories on that page.
rose oud.jpg

> I also just remembered I've smelt 3 different ouds from Elite oud as one was for a gift for a man and the other for a woman. With the mixing into modern scents, oud is not so universal smelling a lot of the time anymore, and you can pick up from the scent additions if it is a masculine or feminine from these more modern oud fragrance houses.

Also if you are interested in household fragrance, you can get oud wood pieces to burn like incense and get special burning holders for them as well - an alternative to incense sticks. Each fragrance house should have their own signature oud to buy and many carry more varieties as well.

oud pieces.jpg

Happy oud hunting : )

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos3
  • oud.jpg
  • rose oud.jpg
  • oud pieces.jpg
testing