Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Vanilla Fragrance

Calling all the sweet gourmand babes! I’m stumped on deciding a new vanilla perfume to order. I’m talking a SWEEEET vanilla… like fresh out of an Easy-Bake-Oven, sweet. I use EOS Vanilla Cashmere lotion religiously and layer with Mix Bar Vanilla Bourbon body spray, but want something more sweet and has better longevity. I’m probably going to throw in a fragrance oil in the mix as well..

What’s your go to vanilla scent? Gimme all your tips, tricks, and recommendations. 
Help a sista outtt! 🙂 

Re: Vanilla Fragrance

First of all, I love that lotion and that body spray. Lol. But to answer your question, try Montale Vanilla Abslou. Sounds exactly like what you’re describing. Maybe even Montale Cake. 

@meganpx 

1)Burberry Goddess is triple vanilla. It's got a bit of lavender but is sweet and warm. I think it's long lasting.

2)Skylar Boardwalk Delight is super sweet with a bit of ocean air and boardwalk scents mingling. It lasts at least four hours.

3)Mugler Angel Elixir is another super sweet perfume. It's strong and syrupy but the intense syrupy start of it burns out quickly on me personally. It leaves a light vanilla skin scent that remains longer.

4) Kilian Love Don't Be Shy is sweet orange blossom vanilla delight that lasts all day on me. It is said to smell like Middle Eastern cream treats.

5)YSL Black Opium Le Parfum is strong and sweet and bordering on syrupy. It lasts all day.

Dulce by Rosie Jane is literally THE BEST!!

@meganpx 

Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Le Parfum- Vanilla is pretty sweet, in fact if I spray too much it's a little cloying, but one spritz is good

SKYLAR Vanilla Sky Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray, sugary and I don't find it as forward as black opium. They also came out with a body and hair mist too.

By Rosie Jane Dulce Perfume Oil .23 oz / 7mL.  I don't have the spray, I have the oil which is very sweet, with a hint of chocolate, I love this one and use if for layering usually or just for like a pick me up.

Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' By the Fireplace- One of my favorite scents, very gourmand, some people don't pick up on the vanilla, everyone is different, I get the vanilla, chestnuts and a bit of smokiness.

KILIAN Paris Angels Share Eau De Parfum- This is a splurge and a yum!  I get apple pie and vanilla with this one.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing