Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Unexpected compliment-getter fragrances?

Have you ever received compliments on a perfume you didn't expect to be a compliment getter at all?

I remember owning Bethany Mota by Bethany Mota that i randomly bought at an Aéropostale  store once. I remember loving her Youtube channel and just finding the heart-shaped bottle adorable. I still remember how good it smelled and honestly, it projected surprisingly well. I would go to school and smell it around me. I’d get a lot of compliments but most importantly , i’ll never forget when my crush complimented me on it lol :]
The joke is I got more compliments on it than any other expensive perfume I own to this day lol

Also, a roll-on lavender perfume i bought for $25 from a lady in the streets because she was very nice. 

Re: Unexpected compliment-getter fragrances?

It seems like anytime I wear anything gourmand with a powerful vanilla note I always receive compliments. Lately, I’ve received inquiries about the Armani Beauty Sí fragrance.

I love fruity/gourmand perfumes! i really get it

@anqel08 MAC Turquatic

i’ve seen a youtuber talk about this fragrance and how she would always get stopped for it by men ! 

@anqel08 my coworker liked it so much he bought it for his wife. 

@anqel08 I get a lot of compliments when I wear Jo Malone! My favorite one to wear is Jo Malone London English Pear & Freesia Cologne but lately I’ve been enjoying Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne as well. 

always wanted to try his perfumes!

BDK Gris Charnel was great! It's a unisex scent, pretty warm and office-friendly so I had assumed it was really only me that would appreciate it, but I got so many compliments while visiting family!

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing