Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Prada Candy

Hey Fragrance Fans!!! I have a question. Have any of you purchased Prada Candy? I first smelled it when I ordered it as a free sample and before the sample ran out I made sure that I ordered the full size. It smells AMAZING!!! The perfume arrived in a beautiful bottle that I’ll love to display when I get back home and it once again smelled amazing. My issue is that I notice that it doesn’t seem to last very long. Halfway through the day if I sniff my wrist, I don’t smell anything. I thought, maybe it’s me. Maybe my allergies or sinuses are preventing me from smelling it once it dies down. 
I just want to know if anyone else has had this experience. I really love this perfume and considering what I have to go through to choose a scent (because my allergies make me sensitive to different scents) I would really hate to think that I chose something that is not worth me repurchasing. 

please let me know your experiences. 

Joy💕

Re: Prada Candy

@eternaljoy Perfume has different lasting times on people's skin. 4-5 hours is pretty average but there's a lot of variance. Sometimes you can become acclimatized to a scent so even though it's still there, your brain isn't registering it. I've also found that when you're exposed to a really strong scent other than your perfume, it can "wipe out" your perfume for a bit so that it's harder to smell even after the stronger scent is gone. 

@pocketvenus 
 Thank you so much for responding. The thought had crossed my mind. I guess. I was hoping there was nothing wrong with it because I really love the fragrance. 💕

@eternaljoy You're very welcome! To help extend wear, you can also try spraying your clothes and moisturizing your skin before application 🙂 Just make sure the perfume won't show up on your fabric before you spray.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing