Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Perfume

What would you guys recommend for a fragrance? I’m just starting out with perfume, but I don’t want something too fruity or kiddish. I love vanilla but I also don’t want something too bold, haha, I am kind of picky. I want to try out the kayali vanilla perfume but I see mixed reviews, but I also see mixed reviews on the other kayali ones, but they look nice too. I was thinking about Prada paradox, or Carolina Herrera good girl supreme, black opium, or even a coco Chanel one. I just don’t want to smell like a grandma, lol!!

Thank you!! #KAYALI VANILLA | 28

Re: Perfume

Love love LOVE sol de janeiro cheap for what it is

Hi @mssophiarose  Perfume is a fun adventure! I don't think you need to worry about smelling like a grandma if you choose a vanilla fragrance; today's vanillas have a more sophisticated profile than that classic birthday cake scent. 😊 

KAYALI VANILLA | 28 Eau de Parfum Travel Sprayis a good way to start without blowing the budget. It's very popular for good reason.

Just keep in mind that no one fragrance works for everybody! I'm very sensitive to fragrance, so when I began exploring, I bought a lot of samplers to try. So you could get KAYALI Discovery Set and explore for yourself. Also, remember that there are often fragrance samples in the Beauty Offers or as options for your two free samples with purchase. Sometimes they're in the Rewards Bazaar as well. This lets you explore for free, not to mention going in-store and asking for a spritz of something.

Good luck and have fun!

Thank you!!!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing