cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

New Fragrance Recommendations

Hello Beautiful people,

I don't wear perfume often but when I do I love Origins Ginger Essence, it's light, spicy scent is nice. I'm not a huge fan of flowery scents. I also don't like too heavy scented perfumes, you know the kind where you can smell the perfume from five feet away. What are your favorite perfumes or recommendations? 

Re: New Fragrance Recommendations

You might like:

Serge Lutens' Five O’ Clock Au Gingembre - it's like a sweet and spicy tea and is not as syrupy/heavy as his other scents.

Etat Libre d'Orange's Like This - this is an almost gourmand, a very warm and cozy pumpkin and spice scent that's very autumnal. Actually, you might also like Fils de Dieu which is light and summery, quite unique. You get some fluffiness of rice with lime, lemongrass and other South Asian flavour notes.

Comme des Garcons' Original - all about warm spices like cloves and ginger. It's very unique, has an almost medicinal edge in the opening. It doesn't project very far on me.

Thank you so much for the recommendations and descriptions they all sound lovely! 

@pocketvenus Your posts always make me want to go out and spend $$$ on new perfumes. These sound delightful.

@txcatx

Sometimes I think half the fun of discovering perfumes is trying to figure out how to describe them with words 🙂

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing