cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Killian

Re: Killian

I'm curious about this scent too @iwannabeyours 🫖 I'm settling in to read the comments 😉

Honestly this perfume smells good but is way too strong for me for me and I couldn’t wear it it smells like neroli but very very strong. I think it’s good if you’re not sensitive to strong fragrances and like neroli but if you are more sensitive I wouldn’t recommend this 

@iwannabeyours Perfume is both very subjective and can interact uniquely with your skin so I would highly recommend skin testing it for yourself if you can!

Not to me, smells like car air freshener 

Oh my goodness YES - I couldn't put my finger on why this smelt so familiar, the initial hit of smell is an assault on my senses. My car smells like this after every inspection when they put the little tree up on the rear view mirror haha.
I don't like the initial hit of the scent unfortunately, very sweet in a candy store sort of way (so I can see how this is a scent themed around shyness in love - innocent in a way).

BUT after a few minutes of the smell settling I can see why this is described in the sample card as having the distinct scent of a Turkish delight shop - I grew up eating the stuff so if it had a hint of it I'd know it straight away.
This actually is the kind of very candy shop smell that makes my head hurt at first but it settles quickly and very pleasantly into a nice fruity candy scent I am loving - I just need to not smell it for about 5 minutes.

I normally reject anything with neroli immediately in it because I don't like the oily quality to the scent (I do like Arab Oud, but this specific oiliness isn't to my taste), but is just sharp enough with the fruity sweet scents that it can cut through the neroli to make it less dominant for me to appreciate it a bit. Still a little much for my liking, but I don't hate it.

This is definitely one that is true to description I would say, just test it for yourself if you like the initial smell or if its too much for you.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing