Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Help me find a perfume!

Help!!! My friends and I walked past this woman wearing the most amazing pineapple scent! It was fruity and a bit sweet with a hint of coconut and it gave me major summer on the beach vibes and I really want to know what that fragrance was! If anyone can help me to find some fragrances with pineapple or any tropical notes, that would be really helpful 😭🙏

Re: Help me find a perfume!

mmm idk any with both coconut and pineapple but i recommend wonder edp it’d a floral fruity gourmand. ive seen people say it reminds them of the beach but personally it smells like a piña colada to me, maybe those go hand and hand for you tho 🙏🏽

If you're looking for a  scent that is very long lasting and smells like pineapple and coconut, then you need this fragrance.  Mugler Alien Goddess Eau de Parfum 3 oz/ 89 mL  The notes you are describing is exactly what that smells like, even though the scent description does not sound like that at all! I own it. It is definitely a summery, beachy smell.  I found the product and clicked on the picture, but it did not link. I own Coach Floral and it is one of my favorites, but one me, I don't get coconut or pineapple at all, just a beautiful light floral smell.

There's one by Coach that reminds me of this! I think it's Coach Floral. The top note is pineapple sorbet. If this is the one I smelled in ulta, pretty sure it is lol, it was creamy coconut and pineapple! I've been meaning to go find it again so thank you lol.

Hiya @RaveniumRules! I will definitely be checking out Coach Floral next time I stop by an Ulta! I am still actively searching for this fragrance so thank you so much for the recommendation 😊🫶! Have a wonderful rest of your day!!! 😊💗

SOL DE Janerio has a really good coconut one if you like coconut scented things! It's the coco cabana cream with Coconuts and Pecan Pralines. They have perfumes but the lotion is concentrated enough that I will literally just use it. 🙂 

@Lrearden1 

Pineapple and coconut

• Francesca Bianchi Sex and the Sea
  • Mandarina Duck Freedomland

Beachy fragrances

This one doesn't have coconut, but Valentino Donna Born in Roma Coral Fantasy Eau de Parfum is bright and fruity, you might really enjoy it!

I used fragrantica to search by note, and it looks like Mugler's Angel Iced Star has fruity, tropical and coconut notes as well.

Maybe #Ellis Brooklyn SUN FRUIT Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL eau de parfum spray , @Lrearden1 ? For one that's more coconut-y there's SKYLAR Coconut Cove Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray 

Oh! Those both sounds like really good contenders for the perfume I’m looking for! I have heard great reviews for #Ellis Brooklyn SUN FRUIT Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL eau de parfum spray but I am still yet to try that and the skylar fragrance 😱 next time I am in My local Sephora, I’ll make sure to give them both a try 😊

Thank you so much for the suggestions and I hope you have a fabulous rest of your day @haleyvvvv 😊🫶

For major  beach / sunscreen vibes, you could try Vacation by Vacation Inc! It’s a fun, 90s inspired brand. There’s definitely banana in their Perfume.

Ou! Ok I will definitely be checking vacation out!!! Thank you so much for your help 😊🫶

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 44 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing