cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Fragrance

Hi!

Looking for a perfume that is fruity, floral or fresh. I'm in my mid 20's so nothing too mature smelling.

Thank you 💕

Re: Fragrance

@ZestyDragon701 Check out Juicy Couture’s line of fragrances. I loved them in my mid-20’s… and still do in my early 30’s! The Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Rosé Rollerball Duo 0.17 oz would be a prefect introduction to the brand. I kept that little guy in my work bag for many years. 

Thank you! 🤗

@ZestyDragon701 Hi there, @pocketvenus is a fragrance expert so all of her recommendations were definitely super awesome. Just wanted to add one on because I think it's a good mix of all the categories you listed, the new Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum it's fruity, floral (rosy) and sweet but I would also consider the fragrance quite fresh because of the redcurrant and lychee. Definitely worth a try at your local Sephora 🙂 

@QueenMarceline I definitely have so much more to smell so it's great reading everyone's recommendations too 🙂

@pocketvenus Oh yes, definitely. But hey, don't sell yourself short-you really are on point with your fragrances.

200.gif

@ZestyDragon701 You might like

• Chloé Chloé Naturelle Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL a fresh rose
  • Atelier Cologne Atelier Cologne Discovery Set light and citrusy house
  • Jo Malone London Cologne Collection Set also very light and fresh house. Popular florals include Peony & Blush, Red Roses but there's many floral ones in this house. Fruity ones are Blackberry & Bay, Pear & Freesia
  • A pretty unique one is Gucci Mémoire d'une Odeur Eau de Parfum 3.3 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray which is a light chamomile but it's not a typical scent so I'd recommend testing it.

@pocketvenus Those are some great recommendations 🙂

@QueenMarceline Thank you ❤️

Thanks so much!!

@ZestyDragon701 You're welcome and good luck in finding a new scent to love!

@ZestyDragon701  I suggest you smell Be Delicious by Donna Karan.

Its no longuer in Sephora, not in Canada anyway, which i really dont understand why, but its in other stores. 

Its fruity, fresh and have a floral scent too!! You might just like it 😃😃😃

Thanks so much! Going to check that out 😁

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos2
  • 200.gif
  • ClearcutMeekArachnid-size_restricted
testing