cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Fragrance set

Hi guys!! 

I need to know if the new free fragrance sample kit is worth it. You have to spend 45 dollars and I’m wondering how big the sol de Janeiro cream is. 

anyone ordered/ received yet? Is it worth spending 45 dollars to get??

Re: Fragrance set

I ordered a few items and grabbed this gwp. @rarebeautlover  (It was supposed to be delivered yesterday but the date has changed to Tuesday, so I have no photos to share)

I imagine it's just small trial sizes@rarebeautlover  nothing big as a gwp. 

I'm exited thou, because I've neve used anything by Sol De Janeiro before. 🙂  I'm interested in smelling a few of the perfumes too,  mostly the Replica Bubble Bath thou. 🛀 😄 

Hi @rarebeautlover - I did order it and my estimated date of receipt is 5/12. I don’t think it’s ever worth a purchase just for a GWP; in my case I had a few items I was on the fence on for the sale and then ended up getting with this GWP because of a few fragrances I really want to try. I hope they are included because sometimes there are substitutes in GWP bags.

I’ve gotten similar GWP in past years with a Sol de Janeiro cream and I recall it was 25mL. Perhaps someone else will have faster shopping to confirm for you. 

Hi! Okay thank you so much 🙂 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing