Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Dupe on Miracle by Lancôme

I went in to sephora and was told you guys don’t carry Miracle from Lancôme.  So I told the lady I mended something similar.  She gave me 1 she looked up on a computer/ iPad that they have in stores this was 5 months ago.  The name tag she put fell off the sample and I can’t find it but I really really like the sample I went back to try to buy it by asking them to search up the miracle perfume just like the First Lady did to find out they don’t carry the system (computer) anymore. I’m devastated .  I have not thrown away the sample because I’m hoping one day I could just go in and ask someone to smell the sample and tell me the name lol. But I’m so disappointed this is the first Perfume people have complimented me on and I truly love it!  I sometimes just open it even though it doesn’t have anymore but just to smell the good vanilla smell makes me feel good but sad at the same time.   Does anyone know anything similar to Miracle by Lancôme? Thank you so much but it had to be from Sephora since they gave me the sample I’m sure they have it. I’ve even gone in there and tried smelling g all the lady’s perfume they had there but no luck.  

Re: Dupe on Miracle by Lancôme

@alivillawow, this is a little difficult because vanilla is a pretty common note and Miracle does not have a strong vanilla base. I recall it being a very light, clean floral. Maybe it's Chloe EDP, which also is a floral with litchee notes? Chloe Nomade? Marc Jacobs' Daisy Eau so Fresh?

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing