Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Chanel Eau Fraiche

I don’t know how to start this but if you’re looking for a scent that would make you smell fresh with a hint of pears. I would recommend the Chanel eau Fraiche. It smell so good and clean. I received many compliments from wearing this. It such a underrated perfume from on the the Chanel line. 

Re: Chanel Eau Fraiche

I agree with you on both counts and I’m actually running out of perfumes to try.
I keep falling back to this Chanel. I own all of them with the exception of the new (city names). As for TF, LDBS, Shalimar, JHG, 540, dare I mention Sol, (no offense to anyone), I truly get a lot of old woman or new formulation stench. 
I’ve returned enough perfume due to poor formulation and reformulation that I’m truly surprised I have any cc left other than the fact I am able to gift so many. I end up spending “a lot”. I can’t justify keeping so many that smell so bad. 
Chanel Fraiche never fails. It’s never a first spray (has to dry down scare) fright like most Chanel’s that than turn you into a stinky old woman. (I adore #5 and Coco but they smell like mom and aunt and I’m not in my 20’s). 
It is perfect for any occasion, smelling fresh and though you can’t buy class you can buy good taste.

I’m talking to every grown woman 18+ wearing AG Cloud lol. 
I must mention the reformulation of the pink Chance is overpowering and literally had me pulled off the side of the road with baking soda & alcohol in a Publix restroom. 
Chanel Chance Fraiche is a star in the perfume world and I hope they leave it alone.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing