Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

CLEAN FRAGRANCE LINE

morning beauty lovers and fragrance fans. I want to try something from the clean fragrance line. I typically love gourmand fragrances and warm florals. Orange blossom vanilla anything artificial like marshmallow or caramel but Spring is coming and I want something appropriate for day time but still fun and flirty. 

SN: I’ve never really tried fruity or citrus perfumes. 

abyone have any good recommendations for the CLEAN RESERVE fragrance line that will be nice and fresh (maybe a bit powdery not necessary but just in any case 🤷🏾‍♀️

Re: CLEAN FRAGRANCE LINE

@Krismorganj I just got their discovery set and you may like like "lush fleur" or "radiant nectar". Lush fleur has a lighter floral scent and smells fresh and I think it's a good day time scent. Radiant nectar smells a bit more sweet, with notes of stone fruit. You could wear this in the daytime, but you could also get away with wearing it for a date. "Skin" has warm vanilla and floral notes, but it may be too earthy for you with the musk scent.

Re: CLEAN FRAGRANCE LINE

@Krismorganj Their main line tends to lean more towards clean textiles and bed linens so I'd start with the reserve line. I believe Solar Bloom is a summery floral with orange blossom. CLEAN RESERVE Reserve - Solar Bloom 3.4oz/100mL 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing