cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|
Anonymous Insider

Eyebrows

Hi everyone! I'm new to Sephora, and I would love help choosing an eyebrow pencil that will help me create natural looking eyebrows. Tips and advice on how to shape them would be great too! I have very thin eyebrows and the sides have disappeared over the years, not sure why! It been a challenge for me to get them to look natural and even. 😞

Re: Eyebrows

Hi @Anonymous!

For shaping, you can use the Golden Ratio and mark the 3 points on each of your eyebrows, draw and fill in your brows until you are satisfied.  You can clean up your brows using concealer and a flat concealer brush.  Then you can start plucking, trimming/shaving them, making sure to only to pluck hairs that are outside your drawn brows.  That way, you are not over plucking.

For natural brows, you can use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz.  But for sparse brows like mine, I recommend using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dual-Ended Firm Angled Eyebrow Brush #12.  The brush used with the Dip Brow Pomade can be used to create a microblade like effect.

RE: Eyebrows

Try Benefit Precisely or Benefit Goof Proof. I like Charlotte Tilbury’s brow products and find them natural.

I'm a bit late here, sorry! These are all excellent replies. Anastasia makes a set of eyebrow stencils-- templates for different shapes of eyebrows. You may find them helpful and anyway it's fun to play with them. If you want to regrow your eyebrows you can try a product like Rapidlash, which is a serum that you use every night for about 4 weeks. I tried this and my eyebrows filled in to the point where I could see a shape. Then when you get more eyebrow hair action going you can try something like an eyebrow trimmer which runs on a battery.

I love eyebrow products by Anastasia.  I've never tried the stencils.  

Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer Shade 3.5Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel 4

@Yazmin777 wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm new to Sephora, and I would love help choosing an eyebrow pencil that will help me create natural looking eyebrows. Tips and advice on how to shape them would be great too! I have very thin eyebrows and the sides have disappeared over the years, not sure why! It been a challenge for me to get them to look natural and even. 😞

@Yazmin777 

My most sparse area is the end of my brows so for me I have more area to fill in. For this reason I don’t like to use Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Eyebrow Pencil Taupe the tip is too thin and I would burn through that pencil in a few weeks. I prefer to use Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer 3-in-1 Triangle Tip Easy Precision Eyebrow Pencil Medium Brown it has a thicker end and covers more area. If I create too large of an arch I simply take a cotton swab and clean it up. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing