Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

**CLOSED** Want a FREE Sephora Perk Facial?

HappeningAtSephoraPicture.JPG

I think it's safe to say that we all love skincare and free things... ESPECIALLY when those free things relate to skincare 😄  

We are rolling out a new way of booking services, classes and events offered in Sephora stores. It's a new tool we’re calling Happening @ Sephora! This is essentially a new and improved booking system you can use to manage your appointments and stay in the loop on all things specific to your Sephora store(s), including brand launches, new stores and promos! We want you to be one of the first to dive in so we are offering FREE perk facials to FIFTY community members. Interested in signing up for a Perk Facial? Read on 🙂 

**To qualify for a Perk Facial, follow these steps**:

1. Head to this link to book your reservation: https://www.sephora.com/happening
  2. Find an available “SKINCARE DELUXE: Revitalizing Facial Powered by Perk” appointment at your local Sephora (Perk Facials are available at select stores only).
  3. Select your preferred date and time from 10/9/18-11/18/18
  4. Confirm your reservation
  5. Send a screenshot of your confirmation page to community@sephora.com
  6. Use the email subject “Perk Facial for (Your Community Nickname)”
  7. Comment on this thread letting us know you've booked your Perk Facial

If you are confirmed, we will let you know by next week, in a reply to your email. Let us know what you think of this new tool! You will need to bring in the gift certificate emailed to you and present it at the time of your appointment! 

*** If you do not follow all of the steps above, you may not be confirmed for a free Perk Facial. Due to the high volume of gift certificates we may not be able to answer all of your questions right away, so make sure you read the instructions thoroughly. Finally, if you do not receive an email confirmation from Community you will need to pay for your Perk Facial.***

Re: Want a FREE Sephora Perk Facial?

I booked a Perk Facial, thank you so much 🙂

@SephoraBIC, thank you for offering this opportunity to BIC members! I just booked my session for next Tuesday, Oct 9th and sent my confirmation to community@sephora.com! 

Weird, theres none in any Toronto or Surrounding area locations. All I see is Oxygenating Facials.

I just booked it, can’t wait to try it.

150 Replies
testing