Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

**CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

CarolBT and KatieBT posing with BIC Group Icons.JPG

Calling all our Texas friends! We are SUPER EXCITED to let you know that we have a top-secret event coming up in Houston on Saturday, July 13! YES – HOUSTON!! We cannot give you all the details just yet but we can tell you that we have 10 spots reserved for community members with a +1 and @KatieBT and @CarolBT are pumped to be there in person with you all.

You can look forward to a Community meet and greet in addition to the main event and if you are able to attend, you’ll be invited to join @KatieBT and @CarolBT, along with your other Community members, at a Community midday meal. Plan to spend a few hours together at this special occasion!

We will keep everyone updated as more details become available, however we wanted to get on your calendars because we couldn’t hold our excitement any longer.

Community members who attend this event should be willing to report back to Community and share their thoughts in a thread provided by Team BIC. We want to see and read all about your experience!

Here are a few more details for now:

Date: Saturday, July 13 from 11:00am – 4:00pm

Location: Houston. We will reveal the specific location closer to the date!

Who: 10 Community Members with a +1

Requirements: Must be able to attend and be willing to share back details and thoughts with us in a new thread.

Be sure to tag any Community members you know who live in the area and might be able to attend. To RSVP send us a private message with the following information: Your full name and your guest's full name.We hope to see lots of you there!

Re: Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

@Mcakes 

Sadly, no can do this time around, but I'll be watching out for more events! 😄

OoOo it must be super special if @KatieBT and @CarolBT and going to be there!!!! @Tamara76 

You sure you don’t have any insider Info 😉😉 We won’t tell!!! 

Take lots of photos @Mcakes and wear your BT gear!! 

@GG84 I wish!!!!! I'm trying to prod for more info as well 😛 Either way, I'll most likely be in boots unless they tell us otherwise. Hair teased of course 😉

stand up laughing GIF

@Mcakes Do you wear your boots (cowboy, I assume) in the summer? It's sooo hot! But really, I bought a pair of boots on my 9th anniversary as a Texan, and I've worn them only a few times. Also, as they always say, the bigger the hair, the closer to God.

@txcatx I do! Not any of the exotic skins, mostly just my leather ones. They look really cute with dresses. It is really hot, but there are times I’d much rather wear boots than heels and it’s worth it 💁🏻‍♀️

@GG84 Lol!  I know as much as y’all about this one.  Cannot wait!!!!💗💗💗

@TeamBIC Yaaaayyyyy!  I am so excited!  I will definitely be there!!!💗💗💗

@txcatx @scott1201 Did y’all see this event???💕💕💕

Looks like it'll be so fun! Thanks for the tag, @Tamara76! So sadly (well not really sadly, i'm excited about it 🙂 ) My partner and i are moving across the country next week so i'll no longer be a Texan. I'll still be visiting a lot for work but the dates don't line up this time

Awww so sad we’ll miss you, @scott1201 😭

Ah shoot! We'll miss ya! Can't wait to see where you land in your new state. 🙂 

That's so awesome, @TeamBIC!  For those of you who live in the area, hope you can go and enjoy getting to participate :).

excited go team GIF by Warner Archive

I am so excited to see y'all @TeamBIC @CarolBT @KatieBT @Tamara76 Heart Heart Heart Sephoria pre-party coming right up 😄

I know!!!!!!!   I can’t wait @Mcakes !!!!!💗💗💗💗

How exciting! I am likely to move back to Houston at the end of the year (mixed feelings right now), so I'm hoping we'll have more of these there!

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

Im pooped...hubby just booked caribbean vacay (yay!!) but means I won’t be attending TX event (booo!!). I hope those that got waitlisted gets a chance to go in my place. Share pictures and have a blast!!

@Cyncynn We probably won’t have another event in TX for a while so if you can make the trip we would LOVE to meet you! 

@KatieBT 

Well, I am due for a house hunting trip, so who knows lol 😉

Anonymous Insider

@Cyncynn-I'd hop on the plane with ya!

@Anonymous  I just RSVP'd! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Yay!! Me & mini me (Lolz) are confirmed for this event!! LGA to HOU here we come!

@Anonymous 

Yay! How, exciting - can't wait ❤️

Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • CarolBT and KatieBT posing with BIC Group Icons.JPG
  • On my way lol ❤️
  • Screenshot_20190613-182622.png
  • 33898A40-7FE9-4CF2-9B3D-58E20B4D74AC.jpeg
testing