Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Uneven eyebrows?

The bone structure in my eyebrows aren’t symmetrical and it causes my eyebrows to grow differently. I have tried getting them waxed the same and it starts out fine and then they grow back. Does anyone have any tips for filling them out to be even? I’m lost and it’s super frustrating having these ugly brows

RE: Uneven eyebrows?

I have the exact same problem! (First, be rest assured that in the photo your brows do not look super uneven!). But I get it, I look in the mirror and feel like one eyebrow is always raised...my husband thinks I’m nuts. Soooo...I love the ABH Brow Wiz. It makes doing my brows so easy. No, they aren’t totally even, but they look a lot better!

Re: Uneven eyebrows?

@kait1908, Benefit Precisely My Brow and Gimme Brow are also two very user friendly products for drawing in.  Benefit's site also has great video tutorials that may help.  

I actually think your brows have character.  Mine are also slightly different, and it's cool 🙂  I know we're always most critical of ourselves, but in all seriousness it's not unflattering or unbecoming on you at all.  I'd embrace it!

Re: Uneven eyebrows?

this is very sweet of you to say! Thank you!

Hi @kait1908. I recently started getting into doing my brows again after realizing that no matter what I did, I could not get them to grow more than the pencil-thin shape that they are (leftover look from the 90’s unfortunately). I alternate between two products to fill in my brows and make them appear even: the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil and the ABH Dip Brow pomade with the ABH # 14 brush. The brow pencil is definitely easier to use, but the Dip Brow will give your brows a more defined look and really help fill in those sparse hairs. The DB gives the illusion of thicker brows and you can fill in the places with little to no hair to make your brows appear even. Although it takes some practice to use this product, if used correctly, you will see a significant difference in your brows.

@kait1908 Have you tried ABH’s stencils? She makes different sizes. It’s the easiest way to get your brows even. The more drastic way is to get microblading. That has saved my brows since I was a 90’s kid and had pencil thin brows for years.

I have tried stencils but they were from elf and too thin for my brows 😂 but I will definitely have to try the ABH ones, thank you!!

Re: RE: Uneven eyebrows?

Definitely try the abh brow stencils I bought them and they are great. They come in five sizes in the little box that they come in. The biggest one fits my big brows.

My eyebrows grow different from each other as well.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
testing