Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

what do i do

So , I'm a 13 yr old girl who just started to really use makeup and skincare and I've noticed that my skin is very dry and I don't know what to use. My routine is followed: Glow Recipe Toner , The Ordinary Serum, Glow Recipe Dew Drops, CeraVe Moisturizer mixed with Loreal Lumi Glotion, Innisfree Sunscreen, Milani Palette highlighter and Blush. That's all.

Re: what do i do

I've noticed that my foundation isn't blending as seamlessly as usual, and it seems to be emphasizing some dry patches on my skin. My current routine involves using a hydrating primer, a high-coverage foundation, and a setting spray, but the dryness is still an issue. I've tried adjusting the amount of foundation and switching to a different primer.

https://gbwpro.com/ar/

@AntonioKevin Skincare is probably more important than makeup. If your skin is dry, makeup is only going to enhance the texture and also draw out any remaining moisture in your skin. If you don’t have a skincare routine, start simple with a cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen. 

Hello

Look at the labels and check ingredients. Anything with isopropyl alcohol or alcohol denatured should be avoided.as it will dry and irritate skin. Avoid fragrance in products as well. Your skin is reacting. 

Hi. I also have struggles with dry skin and what I use is cera ve foaming cleanser, I avoid toner because it tends to dry out my face and make it burn, next I use a Hyalononic acid serum, then I use Clinique dramatically different face lotion, and for the extra dry spots I put some vasaline on it. And for my makeup all the products I put in my face I make sure they have hyaloronic acid in it and hydrating ceramides, also don’t forget your sunscreen!

Yes really true  

Hi @jemchestor! I’d love to help if I can. First, I have a few follow up questions. What serum are you using? On the Sephora, you can use # to tag the exact one. Start with # and start typing the name. It’ll pop up eventually from the list. Also, which moisturizer are you using from CeraVe? I believe they have a few options depending on where you live. Sadly, the # trick only works with Sephora products. 

Also, use @ to tag someone when replying. Otherwise, they might miss your reply. (Sephora’s not the most user-friendly app)

@jemchestor @If could be your moisturizer and maybe switch to a different toner. 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing