Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

foundation

So recently, I have been more into makeup but I have not found the right one for me and with my tan skin.  I have tried some foundation with Tarte and Too Faced, but have not had any smooth or decent looking skin. I have tried new skincare options too. 

Any advice or products I should try?

Tags:

Re: foundation

Hi @jesslovesephora,

If you have dry skin, I recommend a hydrating formula like the Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 7.8.

My favorite for dry skin is the CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Light Wonder Foundation. I've found it has just the right amount of coverage while making my skin look glowy and not dull. And it doesn't dry me out at all like a lot of other foundations tend to do. I'd also recommend using a hydrating primer underneath to help your foundation look smoother. 

Thank you!

@RSpring wrote:

My favorite for dry skin is the CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Light Wonder Foundation. I've found it has just the right amount of coverage while making my skin look glowy and not dull. And it doesn't dry me out at all like a lot of other foundations tend to do. I'd also recommend using a hydrating primer underneath to help your foundation look smoother. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing