Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

What are some brands to try??

Hello everyone!! Trying to buy something new, what’s a good product you’d recommend! I have a bit of a more dry skin type!!

Tags:

Re: What are some brands to try??

Hi @Cass6211. I have dry skin too. Two thing I currently use for moisture are The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL and SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hyaluronic Acid Hydrator Moisturizer 

They form the base of my routine and then I add other products based on my skin’s needs. Both are affordable and together would be within your budget. 

Hi @Cass6211 ! A few questions to narrow the field: 

1. What specific types of products are you interested in? Cleansers, moisturizers, exfoliants, masks, acne treatments, etc...?

2. Do you have any skincare issues to address or goals you want to achieve? What do you want products to do for your skin? What problem(s) are you trying to solve? 

3. What's your budget/price cap? 

4. What's your current skincare routine, so we can avoid recommending products you already use? 

Your answers will help us make better recommendations. 🙂 

Whoops forgot to mention I currently use cetaphil.

Honestly just a cleanser would be perfect! Price would like to be under $40 and yeah that’s mostly it! No problem just a few pimple and would like to change it up a bit 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing