Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Rosacea... help!

I'm looking for products that are good for dry skin with rosacea!

Re: Rosacea... help!

Tower 28 face mist is my go to! Especially after the gym or when I have flare ups from heat and humidity. Lately I’ve been using the Paula's Choice 10% Azelaic Acid 1 oz / 30 ml  in my nighttime routine as a treatment for my redness, acne, and texture, and it’s working wonders! I only use it at night before my oils and moisturizer. I let it sit for minute before the rest of my routine though, because it does pill a bit. Not a quality issue, it’s just that the azaleas acid is not a very stable ingredient. For hydration if your skin is parched enough and you’d like to incorporate a face oil, I’ve been using Herbivore Emerald Hemp Seed Deep Moisture Glow Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL . It’s great for moisture as well as soothing redness, and doesn’t clog my pores. 

Skinfix has worked really well for me but if you haven't checked with your Doctor or Derm yet I would recommend them first. We can give you un-professional advice here, but they are real professionals who know you're skin best @csuthhxo 💙🩵

Hi @csuthhxo! We’re skincare cousins. I have eczema. Check out Tower 28’s SOS lineup. Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray with Hypochlorous Acid 4 oz/ 120 mL is amazing for calming red, irritated skin. The price is a bit steep, so if you want some savings check Amazon or your drugstore for Hypochlorous acid sprays. Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Skin Barrier Redness Recovery Moisturizer 1.86 oz / 55 ml # is nice and decently thick, which is great for dry skin and it doesn’t have a whole host of actives that could irritate your skin. An alternative that goes on sale once in a while is #SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL. If you feel like you need more hydration, check out The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum. For cleansing The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL is great for cleansing without stripping what little natural moisture your skin type might have. Another option (not sold at Sephora) is Byoma Creamy Jelly cleanser. As for sunscreen, Clarins Dry Touch Facial Sunscreen SPF 50 was formulated with sensitive skin in mind. Outside of Sephora, I like COSRX Soothing Aloe Sun Cream.

And here’s more options for you to check out. Feel free to add to the list once you find ones you like. What works? 💜 Eczema, Rosacea, Psoriasis and Redness Support 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing