Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Recommendations for BB/CC Cream

Not only do I have insanely dry, dehydrated skin from medication, but I live in the arctic tundra that is Chicago and my face just isn't making it (despite a crazy moisturizing skin care routine). I can't do foundations at all, everything settles into my fine lines within 30 minutes. I tried the It Cosmetics CC+ Cream and loved it, but it caused me to break out with cystic acne.

So, what are the most hydrating BB/CC creams you've tried? Preferably medium coverage.

Re: Recommendations for BB/CC Cream

Sephora doesn't carry this brand but I have a friend who uses the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream. It's a foreign bb cream and she said it's pretty light and blends really well!! Also doesn't feel heavy so your skin shouldn't feel as if it's getting caked up with product or anything. I also have dry skin and I got to swatch her bb cream. I would say it would work well for dry skin. Only problem is that you'd have to buy it off Amazon or I believe Walmart sells the brand as well.

Re: Recommendations for BB/CC Cream

I've heard a lot of good things about the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream, so it's good to hear another vote of confidence for it! Thanks for the suggestion.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing