Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Need helppp

I’m looking for a nice affordable moisturizer for dry skin. Tried the Clinique moister surge and was great but is expensive. Any recommendations?

Tags:

Re: Need helppp

Skinfix saved my skin 

I adore the Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer  it is so hydrating and leaves skin feeling so soft! @hafsa1222 

I have dry skin and love the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Next Level Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL it hydrates my skin so well and only $18 @hafsa1222 ❤️ I also agree with @JoSometimes and @CynthieLu that using The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum would be great to use❤️

@hafsa1222 @Another vote for The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum. Another affordable option is #SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL. In drugstores, check out CeraVe Moisturizing Cream. 

@hafsa1222 try The Inkey List

@hafsa1222 Caudalie Vinosource-Hydra SOS Intense Hydration Moisturizer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL I get it when it’s on sale. 

Have you tried a Hyularonic Acid serum @hafsa1222 ?

You use it on damp skin, after washing but before your moisturizer 🧴

The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum is pretty affordable.

It can boost your skins hydration.

Also is your face wash made for dry skin? Might be worth checking to see if your not causing yourself extra dryness in that step.

For an affordable dry skin moisturizer,

I haven't tried this myself but,

The INKEY List Bio-Active Ceramide Repairing and Plumping Moisturizer + Barrier Strengthening 1.7 oz / 50 mL sounds promising.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing