Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Lanolips

Why is Lanolips disappeared from Sephora? It's literally the only thing that works for my dry skin. 

Re: Lanolips

@caniwi ulta carries the line.  I also read that lanolin is just as good and of course less expensive.   Read it's often sold in the baby section. 

@greeneyedgirl107 @caniwi  Yep, plain ol' 100% lanolin balms/creams (usually sold as nipple cream/balm for nursing) work just as well as Lanolips because that's really all Lanolips is—well, their original version anyway, not the flavored versions. Check your local drugstore or Target. 🙂 

Thanks so much! I wasn’t looking so much for their lip balm because yes the lanolin for nursing will work just fine but it's their all over multi purpose cream. Just bit the bullet and ordered from their US website. It's just more expensive and in US $$$!

@caniwi @Have you accidentally navigated off of the Canadian website ? People were having issues with that happening yesterday on the app and the US doesn’t have that product so that could be it 

I wish that was the case 😞

@caniwi @Ah yeah Reddit thread says it left a few months ago. Unfortunately sometimes that just happens. 

the Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25  are really good and they have lanolin in them! 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing