Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Hello comrades

I went on a long hard foundation spree looking for something that looks good, I’m very picky. It turns out a good primer was part of the key. 
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Mini Pro Filt'r Hydrating Primer 0.5 oz/ 15 mL saves my dry skin.  I would get maybe 2-3 hours of wear before my foundation was patchy, and just weird from my skin absorbing any moister it could and still be dry. It for real locks in moisture better than my moisturizer

Re: Hello comrades

@DaniBoBanni  It's such a relief to find something that works well, especially when it comes to foundation.  I also have very dry skin, and today I paired two items I have on hand, and got a great result:  Biossance Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL  and Biossance Squalane + Hyaluronic Acid Copper Peptide Rapid Plumping Serum 1.69 oz / 50 mL .

These gave me a nice glow to my skin.

The copper serum in particular gives my skin a bit of slide; it acts like a mild primer in a way.  Just thought I'd mention that in case you might need some "reinforcement" for foundation application.

Re: Hello comrades

@DaniBoBanni  I haven’t used this primer yet. Thanks for sharing. It sounds perfect!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing