Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

HAAALP

I'm looking for a DAILY face moisturizer for sensitive & dry skin. No matter what I try, I can't seem to find "the one"...

Keep in mind though, I have nails so I do NOT like jar packaging because I then have to dig the product out with my knuckle and it ends up just being a hassle / mess.

I loveee MILK's Vegan Milk Moisturizer but it's in a jar so it's too complicated to use on a regular basis especially when I work late and don't feel like dealing with scooping it out at 2 in the morning.

I've also tried Drunk Elephants moisturizer (I don't remember the exact name but it was the light purple label) in a jar but with a pump. It was okay but I just didn't love it. It was super expensive for only like a months worth of product under all the packaging...

I then tried First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream because the reviews were amazing and I do get rashes / eczema (but not so much on my face) but it just wasn't moisturizing like AT ALL for me.

I don't know what to use or even try.... please help!! 

PS- I don't like oils either

Re: HAAALP

@khoschhI just ordered too cool's 'rules of mastic' line from ulta, so I haven't tried it yet, but it has rave reviews and is supposed to be good for dry skin.  It's b1g1 40% off now and pretty cheap, so you might check it out...

RE: HAAALP

I have eczema and would recommend looking for a moisturizer with either ceramides or urea! These are not fun products at all,but Hado Labo’s Skin Plumping Gel Cream (with hyaluronic acid and urea) and CeraVe’s Baby Moisturizing Cream (with dimethicone and ceramides) have been my go-to’s lately. (Yay winter! 🙄) I also really do not like jar packaging, but I put up with it in the Hado Labo cream because it’s so effective. Nothing else moisturizes my skin as well. Would also recommend checking out the post on how to repair dehydrated skin at Simple Skincare Science — it changed how I deal with my eczema!

RE: HAAALP

Ive fallen in love with belif moisture bomb. I also use a heavy over night mask to really help with hydration - like the youth to the people dream mask or caudalie moisturizing mask. I’ve incorporated hyaluronic acid into my routine as well.

Re: HAAALP

Have you tried layering a serum under your face cream? The First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair hydrating serum is a clear gel with a really nice texture, it’s not sticky like many gels. Goes on very smooth, absorbs quickly and really boosts hydration. And it comes in a pump 🙂

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing