Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

Glamglow Masks

Hey Guys,

Just bought Glam Glow glitter mask (the pink one), but I'm a bit concerned that my dry sensitive skin will reject the product. I had some episodes of irritation and redness with other masks.

Anybody else?

RE: Glamglow Masks

Definitely spot test first. The GlamGlow glitter mask has a ton of alcohol in it which is really drying and sensitizing. I do love the GlamGlow Thirsty Mud, I find that one hydrating for my dry skin.

Re: Glamglow Masks

I had a total issue with GlamGlow products with my sensitive skin.  My skin looked like I had a sunburn!  If you are looking for a sheet mask, I used the Dr. Jart Water mask and it was awesome!!  It actually decreased my redness.  

Re: Glamglow Masks

If you're concerned about irritation, I would patch-test in a small area before trying it on your whole face. That will give you chance to see how your skin reacts. 

RE: Re: Glamglow Masks

Hi guys, wow thanks for the tips, I try in a small area and tinkling a bit and left sensibility, I’ll probably return it since did not respond well. I’ll stick with my Sephora brand ones, they worked really nice form me
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing