Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Full coverage foundations that don't oxidize?

Looking for recommendations on full coverage foundations that don't oxidize for dry skin.
Anonymous Insider

Re: Full coverage foundations that don't oxidize?

I like CoverFX.  I do not wear make-up daily so I don't go through foundation as quickly as some others might.  I have their Natural Finish foundation and am really pleased with it.  It goes from light to full coverage depending on your application.  I nearing the end of the tube and am going on about 9 months without any product issues.  It's lasted longer than I anticipated even with occasional use.  I have another stocked up to be used soon!  

I actually just picked up this foundation and I love it!...

I actually just picked up this foundation and I love it! It may not be as full coverage as I want it but with 2 coats it's close enough for me. I also picked up their setting powder and I love it too! It is definitely replacing my MUFE HD powder. I also wanted to get their illuminating setting powder but I had grabbed some other things too and since I still have my UD Chill I'll get it another time. The original sephora color match associate who first helped me was so snotty, I'm so glad that there was a Cover FX representative there to show me their products.

RE: Full coverage foundations that don't oxidize?

The hourglass vanish stick foundation doesn’t oxidize. It has good coverage too

Thanks! I always hear ppl talk about it but have yet to t...

Thanks! I always hear ppl talk about it but have yet to try it out.

RE: Full coverage foundations that don't oxidize?

A lot of Nars foundations don’t oxidize and have pretty good coverage. Also i haven’t tried it but I heard the YSL foundations don’t oxidize. I hope that helped

Thanks! I'm going to be returning my Becca Ultimate Cover...

Thanks! I'm going to be returning my Becca Ultimate Coverage today cause it oxidized like crazy on me. Hoping to pick up a new foundation today. I haven't been able to find a winter foundation cause I get so much lighter (I know it's spring but I live in MN and there is suppose to be a winter storm tomorrow lol). Nothing seems to match until I found the Becca one but it oxidized. The associate who helped me said it didn't but it did.
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing