Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Favorite essences?

I unfortunately finally ran out of Maycoop’s Raw Sauce and can’t get it anywhere, so I’m wondering.... What are some of your favorite essences out today? I loved that Raw Sauce was toning as well as hydrating for my dry skin...does Sephora currently carry any other similar products?
Anonymous Insider

Re: Favorite essences?

I love Caudalie Vinoperfect Glycolic Brightening Essence

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive 

What it is:
A natural brightening essence powered by glycolic acid to sweep away dead skin cells and organic grape water to hydrate, revealing brighter, smoother, and more even skin. 

Solutions for:
- Uneven skin tone 
- Dark spots
- Dullness and uneven texture 

If you want to know more…
Instantly brighten with this effective yet gentle concentrated essence, which combines two powerhouse ingredients: glycolic acid to eliminate dead skin cells and Caudalie’s exclusive 100 percent organic grape water to soothe and hydrate. White peony extract enhances luminosity, revealing a new, fresh layer underneath dull skin. By adding this simple step to your regimen, your skincare will work better, faster, and stronger. 

What else you need to know:
This product is vegan, non-toxic, cruelty-free, hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin,and free of all fillers, gluten, GMOs, and synthetic chemicals. 
Research results:
In a clinical test/self-evaluation on 33 volunteers:
- 100% of volunteers found the product did not irritate the skin 

After 7 days:
- 91% of volunteers found their skin texture was refined 
- 88% of volunteers found their skin texture was more luminous

After 28 days:
- 91% of volunteers found their pores were tighter
- 82% of volunteers found their skin was radiant

After 56 days:
- 91% of volunteers found their dark spots were lighter
- 91% of volunteers found their complexion was even

After 56 days, when used with Vinoperfect Radiance Serum:
- 2x more efficient in lightening spots and pigmentation
- 5x more efficient in achieving skin translucency 

Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid. 

Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: 
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

Personally, I just reordered LANEIGE - Water Bank Essenceafter trying the whole dry skin lineup, it's perfect before applying a utilitarian serum. The gentle, clean smell it has is so wonderful too. I enjoy that it has a pump as opposed to using more cotton rounds too.

Although it's not technically an essence, I use the KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Ultra Facial Toneras an essence. 

@chighttu  I totally agree with @RebeccaBT  I love SK-II Anti-Aging Facial Treatment Essence 5.4 oz/ 160 mL

it was recommended to me after I had really bad cystic acne that left scars all over my neck and face. I started using it and it helped even out my skin tone and helped fade my scars and left my skin looking glowy. 

@chighttu I love the SK-II Anti-Aging Facial Treatment Essence 5.4 oz/ 160 mLIt calms my skin and leaves it glowing! I hope this helps!

Best,
Rebecca

@chighttu - I also have dry skin. Some of my Sephora favs are the AMOREPACIFIC - Vintage Single Extract Essenceand FRESH - Black Tea Kombucha Antioxidant Essence.

I’m going to concur with popular opinion here. I use the SK-II essence and it’s fantastic. It’s pricy imo, but definitely worth it.

@chighttu I just started using an essence and I can't believe I waited this long!  I got a sample of Paula's Choice RESIST Brightening Essence and it's been amazing!  My skin tone has been more even, my skin is plumper, and definitely more radiant.  I liked it so much that I bought the full size.  It has niacinimide, peptides and hyaluronic acid - and Vitamin C.

Image result for paula's choice essence

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing