Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Face Primer

Since the weather is starting get cold where I live, I was wondering what are some of your holy grail face primers and setting sprays that doesn’t dry out your face? My face tends to get pretty dry during the fall/winters months here in Virginia. Thanks!!!

Re: Face Primer

Hi, @KeyiiaBabii 

Where I live, it gets really cold and dry in Winter. I swear by the Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Primer Oil Nourish Photo Finish Primer Oil . As far as setting spray goes, I find the alcohol used to dry down setting sprays tends to be a bit too drying in Winter. If I do go for "setting", I'll just use the Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Primer Water Photo Finish Primer Water , and hold it far enough away to get a fine mist from it. HTH

Re: Face Primer

@KeyiiaBabii A few hydrating primers that I've tried and liked are Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer - Hydrating 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.52 / 45 mL .  I have combination skin and they work really well.   The setting spray that I'm using now is Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting spray.  

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing