Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Best hydrating mask?

Hi everyone! Looking for opinions on people’s favorite hydrating face mask, can be sheet, overnight or any type. Thanks!!!

Re: Best hydrating mask?

@altheaa

My faves are FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask with Echinacea GreenEnvy™

And GLAMGLOW - THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment

Hi @altheaa,

I recommend the belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask 2.53 oz/ 75 mL. It provides great hydration and you wake up with a glow to your skin. I also suggest the SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Grape in Rose. This mask is a burst of hydration for your skin. Hope this helps! 

Best,

Rebecca 

Thank you everyone for all the help, I really appreciate it (and so will my skin)!

Hi, @altheaa!! Hydration is something my skin is always after!! I can't think of much more than what was already suggested! @itsfi mentioned the Too Cool For School Coconut Ceramide mask and the GlamGlow ThirstyMud Treatment – I feel out of all the hydration masks I've tried, these are my MOST favorite! There are a couple masks from The Creme Shop I really loved as well; the Chia Seed Face Mask and the Coconut Oil Face mask. These aren't sold at Sephora, but you can find them online at The Creme Shop direct website, Amazon or Walgreens/CVS. 😉👌

Good luck with your search! 

Thank you so much!

@altheaa My two favourites are:

FIRST AID BEAUTY - 5 in 1 Bouncy Mask

OLEHENRIKSEN Cold Plunge Pore Mask 3 oz/ 90 mL

Both are fantastic for sensitive skin and leave my skin feeling hydrated, plump, and ready to take on the world 😊

I’ll have to try these! Thank you!!!

You received the most comprehensive and helpful list from @itsfi@altheaa-I will add only a few as I think she has given many great suggestions to aid your dry skin!

In addition to hers, I would also suggest:

Overnight/Sleeping Masks

Origins High-Potency Night-a-Mins™ Resurfacing Cream with Fruit-Derived AHAs 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

Farmacy Honey Savior All-in-One Skin Repair Salve 1.6 oz/ 46 g

KORRES - Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial

Sheet Masks

SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Grape -the coconut or rose ones

LANEIGE Water Pocket Sheet Mask Water Bank (Moisturizing) 1 single-use mask

Wash Off Masks

KORRES - Wild Rose Vitamin C Petal Peel

Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

Thank you!!

Hi @altheaa my skin is dehydrated year round (combo most of the year and drier in the winter months) so I use hydration masks all the time.  Here are some of my favorites:

Overnight / Sleeping Masks 

Sheet Masks

Wash Off Masks

Tagging some others here who have dry skin who can chime in with some great recommendations - @bakeamuffin @Shosh85 @scott1201 @eshoe @keana1 @Kim888

@itsfi,

I second the Water Sleeping mask! It is amazing and I love using it during the day as well. I noticed that my foundation goes on more smoothly, after I use it. 

❤️ Melissa

Thank you so much!

My pleasure; happy to help @altheaa.  Keep checking back as others will post their recommendations.

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 42 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing