Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Best highlighters?

I having been trying to find an amazing blinding highlighter and all the ones I bought from Ulta have failed me I need some suggestions, please help me.

RE: Best highlighters?

Try layering a liquid under a powder. I love the Becca liquid skin perfector... and will sometimes put the Becca powder highlighter over it, sometimes I use the wet ‘n wild mega glow highlighter on top.

Re: Best highlighters?

@Livy806 Also available to US customers starting tomorrow as a weekly wow is the Tarte Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette Volume II. I have posted about it multiple times, but I really do love it, especially for fair to medium skin tones. And I think it's a wonderfully great deal at 40% off. I ALWAYS get compliments on my highlight when I wear it. It can go from sheer to blinding (IMO), but it's not full of glitter, which I really appreciate. 

If you're curious, Temptalia has swatches of it. The palette as a whole gets a B+, but 3 of the 4 shades are A-. I haven't tried the ABH Amrezy, but she rated it an A. You can also see the shades compared to each other, which I found super helpful. Good luck on your quest!

If you’re in the states @Livy806, check out the Amrezy Highlighter, its

not available in Canada 😭 it looks AMAZING on everyone I’ve seen wearing it 😍🤩 https://m.sephora.com/product/amrezy-highlighter-P429201?skuId=2036473&keyword=amrezy

@Livy806 - If you like blinding glitterbomb highlights, I'd look into the Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kits.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing