Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Best foundation for dry skin?

My skin is rlly dry especially in the winter and my current foundation, no matter how much I moisturize before, looks cakey and dries out my skin after a few hours. can anybody recommend a good foundation for somebody who has rlly dry skin? Thanks so much!!

Re: Best foundation for dry skin?

You have to make sure to exfoliate and moisturize with your skin care routine. If you don't it wont matter if your wearing a drugstore $8 foundation or a $40 l high end brand. I have to use a gentle exfoliator  4x a week because of where i live with the cold temps plus I moisturize 2x a day. I also stay away from matte foundations because those to me with find dry patches you didn't even know were there. I love the Too faced born this way foundation, I have been using it for over a year. 

RE: Best foundation for dry skin?

Hi, I also have very dry skin. I have tried many high end and drugstore foundations and the only foundation that went smooth on my skin and gave a dewy finish is Loreal lumi cushion foundation.

Re: Best foundation for dry skin?

Hey, I am using the Make-up forever Ultra HD. It's working pretty well, although might get oily if you don't have very dry skin. I have heard that the Maybelline Fit me in the dewy and smooth finish is really good for dry skin. I will try that sometime soon.

RE: Re: Best foundation for dry skin?

Unfortunately, Maybelline fit me dewy and smooth foundation isn’t dewy enough for very dry skin. I tried it.

RE: Best foundation for dry skin?

I agree with making sure your skin care is good, I switched to Clinique moisture surge intense moisturizer and most foundations work now. My favorites are the Josie Maran vibrancy foundation and the Givenchy photo’perfexion foundations. They both never look cakey and have very dewy finishes.
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing