Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Best Toner For Dry Skin?

I'm looking for a toner for dry skin. My face is crazy dry in the colder months. I've looked at several and I haven't seen a toner that fits the bill. Any suggestions?

@XMortyX The most moisturizing toner out there is probabl...

@XMortyX The most moisturizing toner out there is probably Fresh Deep Hydration Facial Toner

RE: @XMortyX The most moisturizing toner out there is probabl...

Did the toner break you out at all? I almost bought it but a lot of the reviews said it broke them out

@XMortyX No, not at all. I alternate between the Fresh on...

@XMortyX No, not at all. I alternate between the Fresh one and a Shisedo Benefiance Wrinkle Resist one. My skin has never looked better, I follow a routine of course but a moisturizing toner is part of my routine.
Anonymous Insider

Re: Best Toner For Dry Skin?

@XMortyX, I have combination-dry skin that gets more and more dry as we move into the winter months.  My favorite essence or toner (I use them interchangeably) is Amore Pacific Vintage Single Extract Essence.  It is just amazing!  My skin is left hydrated and toned with this.  It is really pricey though, but worth it in my opinion.

If you are looking for something that is less pricey, I've found that Be The Skin Botanical Nutrition Power Toner to be extremely hydrating and moisturizing.  I'm also a big fan of Blithe Vital Treatment Essence for Lifting (8 Nourishing Bean) - it says its for lifting but I find it to be amazing at hydrating and brightening my skin; and Heritage Store Rosewater & Glycerin - this one comes in a spray form (and in a smaller 4 oz version which is handy to keep in my purse or in the car). 

The Amore Pacific and Blithe essences can be found at Sephora (though the Blithe one may only be available at Sephora.com - you can also find it on Glow Recipe).  Be The Skin products can be purchased through Peach & Lily's website and the Heritage Store toner can be found on amazon; I've also seen it at Target on occasion.

RE: Best Toner For Dry Skin?

For my dry skin I use the Dr. Jart+ microwater. It’s very effective and gentle
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing