Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Deeper Shades
|

Nude Lipgloss

Hey girls! I am just checking in to see what’s some of the best nudes that works for the dark skin beauties. What’s your favorites? 

Re: Nude Lipgloss

Hi @riieegorqeous ! Kinda depends on what "nude" means for you: clear/very sheer, browns, mauves, pinks, taupe... my idea of nude shades for myself is the mauve/pink family, based on my natural lip coloring—or various shades of chocolate/cocoa/coffee. 

Uoma Beauty Boss Gloss Liquid Marble in shade Passion could be a very nice nude. The shade Rosé might also work as a nude. I have 2 of the bolder shades and love them. 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Fenty Glow is a cult favorite for good reason. I love that shade and several others. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Cream Color Drip Lip Cream Fenty Glow is a more opaque no-shimmer version of the original Gloss Bomb. I don't have this Fenty Glow shade, but I do have Cookie Jar which is a beautiful warm terracotta on me. 

Lancôme L'Absolu Lacquer Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick 306 Infra Rose works as a pink nude on me. The L'Absolu Lacquers are my favorite gloss line ever, especially the more boldly colored shades. 

Spoiler
If you buy any of these: apply 1 coat for a sheer finish and 2-3 for full opacity. Don't go over 3 coats or you'll end up with a goopy mess. I find the deeper shades give more even coverage than the lighter shades, so I end up going full opacity on the light shades. 

These are the least sticky glosses I've ever worn. They're also ridiculously glassy and surprisingly long-wearing. I've only had 2 shades that feathered/bled on me, and they're both limited edition shades that might not be available anymore. Sephora carries about half of the current full shade range; check Lancome direct to see all available shades. (Looks like there are only 25 shades available anymore from Lancome; there used to be around 40.) 

And of course, various shades of PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss can work as nudes. 

For other finishes besides glosses (though there might be some glosses in there, I don't recall), check out this thread: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Deeper-Shades/Favorite-Nude-Lippies/m-p/4925802#M1126

@riieegorqeous These are some of the brands who have nude shades that I own.  I am partial to nude lip gloss: ViseArt, PAT McGRATH, Charlotte Tilbury.  My skin tone is deep.  For reference, a few of my Foundation shades are: NC46 in Studio Fix by MAC and 390 Fenty and 440 Huda Faux Filter.  

@riieegorqeous 

Uoma Beauty's Boss Gloss

Mented Cosmetics Gloss for Grown Ups Collection

Mented also has a line of lipstick too

I also like the deeper shades of Natasha Denona's I need a nude, like Nati & Naya.

Hi!  I like NYX

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing