Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Deeper Shades
|

Natural Looks

I would like some advice on how to a natural look that does look like I have on any makeup at all.  Any advice?

IMG_1119.JPGIMG_1209.JPGIMG_1251.JPG

Re: Natural Looks

When I'm wanting to do a "no makeup" look I typically don't use foundation at all or just the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer on top of primer. Then concealer, brows, mascara, light blush, and a lip oil or tinted balm that is close to my natural lip color but slightly brighter/more pink

I’ve found that I get the best results for my “no makeup makeup” look when I use a great primer under my foundation. It helps blur pores and prevent creasing that usually is a tell tale sign of makeup. I love the MILK hydro grip or Elf power grip. Then your favorite mascara and a lip tint and boom, you’re effortlessly flawless! 

Hope that helps! 

You can apply what ever foundation you like, a bit of under eye concealer or corrector, mascara and fill in your brows (whatever products you like: brow gel, pencil, etc.) Applying with a beauty blender is the easiest and looks the most natural. This is what I do when I want that 'no makeup' makeup look. It looks really natural, but still put together 🙂 Depending on your skin, you could also skip the foundation and under eye concealer and do just mascara and brows. OR, you can just dab a little concealer where you need it, blend with a beauty blender and then finish with mascara and brows. Hope that helps! ❤️

Agreed.  Concealer, mascara, and brows are my go-tos for when I want to look simultaneously put-together and makeup-free.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos3
  • IMG_1119.JPG
  • IMG_1209.JPG
  • IMG_1251.JPG
testing