Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Deeper Shades
|

Concealer matching

Hello!  Right now I use Too Faced Born this way super coverage multi use concealer in shade Honey.  I have been very pleased with it.  My fav. part about this is that it doesn’t crease and I always look for concealers that don’t crease.  I really want to try Natasha Denona now but want to get some of ya’ll’s opinion on it.  I am Indian ethnicity and have deeper complexion.  In addition to good coverage I’m also looking for perfectly matched to my skin color and not lighter under eye look.  Any leads would be much appreciated 

Re: Concealer matching

@JazzyXoXo2020 Findination is a great starting point, like @CookieGirl1  suggested.  If you can, go in store, too to get them swatched on your chin and neck.

If not, put as many complexion products that are your closest match into findination or any match tool and see what comes up most frequently.  Sometimes your undertone might give an odd suggestion, as I tend to either get no matches or something way too light/yellow if I use only one product.  Sometimes, I don't even get a match 😅

Re: Concealer matching

@JazzyXoXo2020 I always recommend the Findation website for shade matching help for foundations and concealers.  The Natasha Denona Hy-Glam Brightening & Hydrating Medium to Full Coverage Crease Proof Serum Concealer ... was a huge hit when it launched; I think that it's definitely worth trying.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing