Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Deeper Shades
|

Beauty Box Subscriptions For Black Women

Hey everyone! This is my first post( soo exciting!). 

I wanted to talk about subscription boxes that are more inclusive of black and brown women such as myself. I subscribe to Cocotique boxes. I really like the boxes, especially the ones I have received in the past two months. I was wondering if there are any others that you all would recommend? 

I highly recommend! Especially if you're looking for a lo...

I highly recommend! Especially if you're looking for a lot of hair care products. I have so many full sized hair products thanks to Cocotique, I'm set for months!

Beauty Box Subscriptions For Black Women

I will definitely check them out! Thank you for the suggestion:)

RE: Beauty Box Subscriptions For Black Women

I just posted about muaglambox. I’m really curious and ready to drop boxycharm for them. I have been active in the community lately so I’m just seeing this post.

RE: Beauty Box Subscriptions For Black Women

Great tip!

Re: Beauty Box Subscriptions For Black Women

@thehappybunne , you definitely sparked my interest, just read up on The Beem Box. This month is already OOS, and pricing I think it's on par with other boxes, you sign up for two at a time.  Past boxes look promising.

Thanks @danielledanielle! I'm looking at their website no...

Thanks @danielledanielle! I'm looking at their website now, I agree their boxes look pretty nice.

Re: Beauty Box Subscriptions For Black Women

I honestly haven't subscribed to any boxes. But which ones do you subscribe to? What are your favorite products?

@thehappybunne wrote:

Hey everyone! This is my first post( soo exciting!). 

I wanted to talk about subscription boxes that are more inclusive of black and brown women such as myself. I subscribe to Cocotique boxes. I really like the boxes, especially the ones I have received in the past two months. I was wondering if there are any others that you all would recommend? 

Sorry for my delayed response! I've only subscribed to Co...

Sorry for my delayed response! I've only subscribed to Cocotique, I'm afraid that if I subscribe to other beauty boxes I'll receive more items that I don't/can't use than what I want to/can use. I like most of everything that I receive with Cocotique, but some of my favorites that I have either repurchased or have thought about repurchasing are listed below: Kneipp body scrub Eden Bodyworks Papaya Castor Collection hair products Ecolips Mongo Kiss Lip Balm Miss Jessie's Leave In Condish Sakury Face Mineral Microexfoliator Michel Germain Parfums AfterSpa Facial Scrubber Moda PRO Buffer Brush
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 31 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing