Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

tarte shape tape concealer

hi i got the tarte shape tape concealer and whenever i put it on it doesn’t seem to cover anything at all, am i using it wrong?

tarte shape tape concealer

Hi! Shape tape actually has one of the best coverage for concealing. It may well be the shade that's the issue. Finding the right shade for you is important or else it will never look right. As for application techniques, Are you using it for your under eyes? or rest of the face? try dabbing the product to blend as oppose to "swiping" motions. I also personally like using a damp bb sponge for use under the eyes. Now for finding the right shade without swatching in person, I know it's tough. But I found my shade through looking at photos of swatches, then finding someone on ytube with the same skintone as myself who uses shape tape. I also used Findation to compare and match shades. I hope this helps you. In case you are interested..I am an nc30, I use foundation shades such as mayb Matt n pore less 220, EL Double wear Rattan, Mufe ultra HD Y315..I use shape tape shade in Light Neutral. but I also add a tiny bit of Light Sand for a more "highlighted" look. Light Neutral is my perfect tone..just for reference.

RE: tarte shape tape concealer

It’s a pretty thick high coverage concealer, are you sure you got the right shade for your skin tone?
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing