Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

foundation and primer help

i need a good kind of medium coverage foundation that doesn't break down. i have the hardest time with foundations. i feel like everything looks really textured or breaks down. i prefer a natural-dewy finish. i just don't know what to use. primer recommendedations too pls 

RE: foundation and primer help

You should definitely try the It Cosmetics CC creme or give the Sulwhasoo cushion a shot. The Sulwhasoo is a bit pricey but it's never disappointed me. If those don't have your foundation color then I'd say go for something really standard like the Make Up For Ever and get a hydrating primer like the Smashbox one or Cover FX one 🙂 Good luck

I use a cushion foundation from the Face Shop and also fr...

I use a cushion foundation from the Face Shop and also from Nakeup Face. It gives me a dewy finish with medium to full coverage (you can build it up) and it doesn't feel or look cakey. Maybelline also has a decent cushion foundation, but the cushion sucks. Loreal makes a good one as well with a good cushion.

Re: foundation and primer help

I think the CoverFX illuminating primer is amazing for achieving a dewy glow that helps my foundation stay fresh looking all day. Sometimes I'll even just use the primer by itself if I want a quick boost with the least effort possible. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing