Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

What is your favorite concealer- cheap?

Hey guys, Ive been looking for a Tarte shape tape kind of concealer that I can get that won't break the bank. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great, thank you!!!

Re: What is your favorite concealer- cheap?

It's not on Sephora, but the Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer is a great (and well-reveiwed on Youtube) dupe for Shape Tape, plus it is also cruelty free, and doesn't have a following foundation with a horrible shade range 🙂

RE: What is your favorite concealer- cheap?

I love Maybellines age rewind concealer, it’s pretty cheap between $8 to $10 and works really well.

Re: RE: What is your favorite concealer- cheap?

I second this - one of my fave concealers

RE: What is your favorite concealer- cheap?

If we’re talking cheap cheap as in I haven’t got paid yet and won’t till next Friday cheap then I’d say maybelline’s fit me concealer. I feel like it’s a doupe for the nars creamy concealer which I’ve used in the past and I loved. The formula changes so it’s a little tackier but I still love it.

Re: What is your favorite concealer- cheap?

@Lilcooper  Hi! Well, I have fair skin and very dark under eye circles. The best concealer I’ve found is the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer! I love it because of the creamy smooth texture, blends real well, and has really great coverage. Also, it seems just a couple dabs does the trick! This is going for $30. There is also a mini size for $13, but those only come in 3 different shades. Here’s a link, if you’d like to check it out! Good luck!😉

https://www.sephora.com/product/radiant-creamy-concealer-mini-P422077?skuId=1726041&om_mmc=oth-textm...

https://www.sephora.com/product/radiant-creamy-concealer-P377873?skuId=1478361&om_mmc=oth-textmsg-mo...

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing