Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Undereye concealer

• I have been having issues with my concealer cracking and separating in my under eye lines for months. I used to not have this issue and i have tried multiple different eye creams/skin prep to help with this. Vaseline tends to work under my eyes for about two hours before it cracks and separates in my lines. Any advice or tips? I don’t know what to do anymore. I use the huda beauty concealer with the huda beauty powder. i have tried changing concealers and powders but nothing has worked for me

Re: Undereye concealer

Not sure if this is the same issue you're experiencing but concealer used to look dry and flaky as soon as I put it on. I use Tarte Shape Tape and really wanted to love it but it just wasn't budging. I now add a quick spray of setting spray to my sponge to apply it. I use the Morphe setting spray. Now it goes on smoothly then I use another sponge to set it and wipe away with a brush a couple seconds after.

Re: Undereye concealer

@OliviaCarazco  I have this same issue. The approach I'm using at present is looking for under-eye skin care that helps remove the need for concealer. It may not give me that perfect blank canvas look, but for daily makeup I find it easier to live with some darkness under my eyes than to get that creased concealer look! That said, I do pretty well with the tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer when I really want the coverage.

A couple of the skincare products that work well for me as an alternative to concealer are OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright+ Vitamin C Brightening Eye Crème 0.5 oz / 15 mL and the Glow Recipe Guava Vitamin C Bright-Eye Gel Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL.

Hope this helps!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing